paying for his cruelty

He looked at you. "Here's the contract, sign it!"

Your smile was blown away, and you asked him with bitterness in your voice. "Is it because of Park Luoan?!"

Taehyung's gaze, full of hatred, fixed on you. "How dare you accuse him! Deep down, you should be well aware of the dirty tricks you used to infiltrate Kim's family. If it wasn't for what you told my mother, how would she have been able to find Luoan and get him to leave me?"

 If it wasn't for what you told my mother, how would she have been able to find Luoan and get him to leave me?"

You didn't look him in the eye and said softly, "Tae... Do you know that today is our anniversary?"

He even got angry when he heard your words. "Us?" Without you, Luoan would have spent the anniversary with me! I really didn't expect you to play such a big game of chess just to marry me! You'll have to sign today if you don't!"

You get up and hold his hands with tears in your eyes.".. I'm not signing this, I am... I won't.. Obviously, I didn't do
anything!"

Taehyung slapped you on the face so hard that you have left with bruises on your skin. "This position doesn't belong to you, what's the point of stalking me like that?"

You hold your cheek and don't say a word, even when you really want to say it, scream right in front of him and tell him the truth, but you know that this is not an option for you, no matter what you do, it will never work on him, and it will never work. "..."

"Shin Y/n, don't forget that your father's company is still in my hands, I have many ways to get you to sign a contract!" he says furiously.

You holding your cheek and tears come to your eyes once again. "It seems that Park Luoan has poured a lot of bitterness in you... You believe everything he says." You said without looking a at him.

Taehyung grabbed your hair and made you look at him. "You and I have a contractual relationship at best. And I'm going to break this contract myself, with or without luoan beause you make me sick! Disgusting!"

Tears were rolling down your cheeks. "Even if he comes back, so what? Even if you... are together again, so what? As long as I don't sign the contract, Park Luoan will always be the second party in this relationship!" You spoke straight in front of him with all the anger and a broken voice, gathering together all your courage.

He gets even more furious with your behavior, it was the first time you tried to speak up for yourself. "You must not touch my bottom line!" He gritted his teeth and abruptly threw you back against the wall, not caring that you would hit any hard surface. He sat down in a huge armchair, crossed his legs, and held a cigarette between two fingers. "Sign it," he ordered coldly.

You fell and hit your head against the wall, so it was no surprise to you, this is not the first time you have been subjected to such violence

At this moment, Kim Taehyung is a king who towers over everyone and despises everything. He took an unhealthy pleasure in hunting his prey. But I do not know how much I had to pay for his cruelty.

You looked at him with tears that rolled nonstop from his eyes. You screamed and tell at him again, using all your courage. "Do you think your mother will let Park Luoan go? He knows better than anyone what he's done! And don't forget that I also have a shares in the Kim's family!"

Taehyung hissed aggressively, puffing on a cigarette with his thumb, and came up to you, grabbed you by the hair and pulled them tightly putting you on your knees. "Since you want to die so badly, I'll make it happen." He hit your head against the wall

The echo of his even voice continued to echo and reverberate in your ear as you began to make out small dots in the distance, getting closer and closer until you could make them out. while you were trying to count in your mind, there were an infinity of dots, each of which was surrounded by different shadows, when he hit your head against the wall, you were trying to escape from this overflowing hell. "Taehyung Shi, why don't you believe me?" - You mumbled so tenderly and just passed out.

**AT THE HOSPITAL, THE NEXT MORNING**

You were lying on a hospital bed, your head was wrapped in medical tapes, and you were still asleep.

(Ms. Kim, Taehyung Mother)

Ms. Kim entered the hospital.

Taehyung looked at his mother and asked. "What's the matter with you, Mom?"

She didn't even let him speak and open the door, but went straight to Shin Y/n.

Ms. Kim: She sat by next to you and stroked your cheek. "Y/naa, you're in pain my dear? Isn't it? Do you want Mom to help you fight back?"

You opened your eyes when you felt someone stroking your cheek, as you opened your eyes, a wide smile appeared on your lips, and you responded with warmth and tenderness. “no... Everything is fine... It doesn't hurt, it just looks scary."

Ms. Kim: She didn't look really happy and she yell Taehyung's name. "Taehyung Kim, get over come here!"

Taehyung stared blankly at his mother and spoke. "Mom..."

She stood up and slapped Taehyung in the face as hard as she could, the sound of the slap could be heard all over the room.

(We're all rn : don't be shy, slap him harder. 🙁🎀)

Taehyung face turned away, receiving a slap in the face. And he's holding his cheek, looking at his mother,  as he was speachless. "....."

To be continued...