am I really that worthless in your eyes?

He get up and grabbed your injured arm with such fury.
"Shin Y/n. I have something to ask you!"

You hissed in pain when he grabbed your injured hand.

He looked at your tearful face and yank you and your body away from him. "Don't act fragile with me. It's disgusting!" He gritted his teeth. "That year when Lou an suddenly broke up with me... Disappeared, does it have anything to do with you?!"

You leaned back in your seat as you began to tremble in front of him, covering your face with your arm and trembling like prey in front of his hunter. "If I said no, would you believe me?!"

He leaned towards you and loomed over you with his massive body. "Do you think I don't know your method's just to marry me?"

"Is that how you've been looking at me all this time...?"  You asked him in a broken voice. "Park Louan case has nothing to do with me!" You spoke with tears in your eyes, knowing that he wouldn't believe you.

He came closer and took your face in his hands. "Don't look at me with that expression. Every minute, every second I spent with you causes me utterly disgusted!" He turned away and slightly put his hands in his pockets, turning his back to you. "If you really hurt Louan. I'll make you pay the miserable price.!" he said and left.

The bitterness in your gaze and the tears with a taste of pain, that cold tone and rude treatment made you feel like your heart was broken into pieces. to feel less worthy in front of his eyes, which deeply hurt your pride, and you already had to lose it all along with your dignity in front of his shameless face. Once again, he didn't trust you and treated you like shit. "Am I really that worthless in your eyes?" You mumbled that a tear was rolling down your eyes, and you was frozen at your place, nodded slightly with a painful smile.

**HALF A MONTH LATER**

You were sitting with the remote in your hand. and wondering yourself.  "It's been half a month since we had that argument, Tae Shi hasn't returned home... Today is our third anniversary, I wonder if he remembers it.. Kim Taehyung still hates showing up in public.. I wonder how he's doing?!"

Uncle Lee: "Mr. Shin, young master, called me just to take the documents to the office. In the meantime, please help me with my household chores."

You looked at him with a soft smile. "Uncle Lee, let me deliver it for you!"

....

*At Kim's corroration**

You were holding documents and a cake in your hands. "I brought the cake and the watch that Tae wanted!" You went inside. "I must have a proper talk with Taehyung today!" You muttered to yourself and went to his office with a silly smile, but.....

You saw Tae and Louan together, and your smile disappeared.

Louan: "taeshii, let's have dinner at that Italian restaurant tonight!" he said, looking at Taehyung's face with pout.

Taehyung replied. "I will accompany you everywhere."

You're frozen in place.

Luoan: "Oh?" He looked at you and holds Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung stared at you, furrowing his brows in rage. "Why did you come to my office?!"

You immediately hide the cake behind your back and start to get anxious. "I... I..."

Taehyung looked at the way you were hiding something and raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What is it?!"

Luoan: "Mister. Shin, it's been a long time. Three years, right? He rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Didn't you hear what I just asked?" What are you doing here? Taehyung asked.

You lower your eyes and hand him the documents. "To give it.. the document.."

Taehyung takes it.

Luoan: "Is there anything else?!"

"SHIN Y/N, don't come to my office next time."

You nodded your head.

"Luo An, let's use another elevator." Taehyung said and walked out of there.

"When did Park LUOAN return?" You asked that question in your mind.

**At Kim's manor**

You were sitting with your arms around your knees and your head on them, waiting for Taehyung.

Someone opened the door, and it was Taehyung himself, but you didn't notice it because you were deep in thoughts

"I thought you went to bed early?" He asked.

"Is he back?" You quickly turned to him when you heard his voice and looked at him with a warm smile. "Tae~ I bought what you always wanted..."

Taehyung, as always, ignores this and throws the divorce papers on the table. "Let's get divorced.."

To be continued...