Chapter 10

It has been more than a month since Eun-woo started living with the Bangtan, and to say her life took a 360° turn wouldn't be a lie. During this past month, Bangtan had proved to her over and over again that she was not a prisoner, not an outsider but part of their family. She received more warmth and love from these men than she had ever been from her so-called biological family. They remind her so much of her real family.

Seokjin and Yoongi together play the role of parents of the house. They together take care of all the other members, making sure they eat on time, they are not stressed out. Seokjin or Jin oppa as he had demanded Eun-woo call her, especially breaks the ice and keeps the atmosphere in the palace lively. Whereas Yoongi  Yoongi oppa, as he kindly requested to be called, takes over the role of protector role. During this past month Eun-woo has seen countless of times when Yoongi would gently scold someone for the mistake and then give them advice on how to correct it as well. 

Then there is Namjoon and Hoseok, the two leaders of the Bangtan, or leader and co-leader as Hoseok puts it. Over the course of her stay, the only time she had seen Hoseok was during the meal or if she is taking an evening walk in the garden. Although, with her he is man of a few words, Eun-woo couldn't help but notice the way he treats the youngsters. It looks like wherever their Hobi hyung, as the younger one call him, goes, they follow. He is one of the most gentle, caring yet perfectionist soul she had ever seen. And then there is Namjoon, the most responsible person yet the clumsiest person in the house. Eun-woo for the live of her can not understand how one person can lead the entire nation yet be able to lost his phone at least twice a day. 

(She came to know about it when Jin was scolding Namjoon for yet again loosing a phone. And Yoongi punished him with using only burn out phones till he can manage to keep a phone without losing for at least a week.) 

Nevertheless, one thing she can not deny is the respect everyone has for both the leaders. Yes they are not the eldest in the house and it is technically Yoongi and Seokjin who run the house, but when it comes to business, their aura changes entirely. Eun-woo had only witnessed this once when during her initial stay she got lost and ended up at their study. She can never forget the way those dragon eyes and almond eyes stare at her as if they would snatch her soul. However, the instant they realised who had entered in an instant, both the males smiled at her as if nothing happened, flashing their dimples. She still shudders thinking about those glares. 

The last is the youngsters of the house, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Those three, as she have noticed can be acting like the cutest person on the Earth in one instant and at the next can even put devil to shame. They are the ones with whom Eun-woo had the most contacted during her stay. They would try to include her in their outings, call her for food, and sometimes keep her company if she is walking around in the gardens. Even if Jimin and Taehyung are both the oldest, she can not help but notice that there are certain things that Taehyung neglects but Jimin doesn't. The most important thing she had noticed was Jimin is very keen on manners and use of honorifics. She still remember how last time when they went out and a waiter her spoke to her in informal tone, Jimin immediately confronted him and reminded him of manners. Something she notice, Jimin does sometimes with Jungkook and occasionally with Taehyung when he feels they are not talking properly with the hyungs. 

For Taehyung, the only thing she had seen which truly angers him, is any disrespect towards his hyung or any kind of mishap in their security. The only time ever she had seen Taehyung angry was during the weeding when he acted, for lack of better word, like a total bitch towards her. But, inside that smug face is a cute bear, who had apologised to her the next day and was literally the sweetest and most innocent person on the Earth. His fiancé Jungkook is the same, with his personality being a mix of all six of his members, with a huge load of protective instincts for his hyungs and still that boyish innocence. Together, they are easily the most adored couple and the babies of the house. And in some essence brats as well, as she had seen them get away with quite a lot of pranks and tricks. 

All of these moments always remind Eun-woo of the change her life had undergone. During her stay, she could not help but flinch, be scared and hesitant towards her action and words. For some one who was trapped for three years and was forced to submission, all of these warm brotherly moments and healthy relationships look like far away dreams she once considered to be her reality. Does she still fully trust them? No. Is she on the route to trust them? Yes. And that would explain why, she is currently sitting in front of Hoseok in his study / office, upon her own request. 

" How are you doing Eun-woo si?", Hoseok asked, sitting in a dark brown leather chair on the other side of the wide dark toned mahogany wooden table. 

" I am doing fine Hoseok si. Thank you for asking. How are you?", Eun-woo replied, sitting on the similar colour visiting chairs on the other side of the table, her eyes glued to the wooden flooring. 

" I am fine as well. Are you adjusting well in here? How is your new room?", Hoseok asked, with a genuine concern and confusion in his voice. 

" I am adjusting very well. Thank you. I really love my new room.", Eun-woo spoke, this time raising her head but not looking Hoseok in the eyes. She took a pause, as if collecting her thoughts and was very thankful when Hoseok let her. 

" I really am very grateful and thankful for the new place Hoseok si. I understand you don't feel it is much, but for me, that place means a lot and I really want to thank you for that.", Eun-woo spoke, this time taking courage to look into Hoseok eyes, hoping her chocolate brown eyes would display the gratefulness she felt with utmost sincerity, something, her words failed her to do. 

" It is more than fine Eun-woo si. Like I said before, everyone in this house has their own personal space and you deserved the same", Hoseok replied, his smile brighter than the outside sun shining through the big windows on one side of the study. The other side was occupied by book shelves and couches followed by a second door, which Eun-woo assumed must be the bathroom and toilet. 

" I..uh...", she started, only to hesitate. 

" You can talk freely Eun-woo si", Hoseok encouraged, seeing her hesitation 

" I.. uh.. w..wanted to ask, I mean if its alright, ... o..only i...if i..it..s okay", Eun-woo stammered, not making any sense to the brow-haired man on the other side of the mahogany table. 

Realising she is not making coherent sentence, Eun-woo paused, took a deep breath, again looked down and this time asked in one breath, " Can I work?".

"What?", Hoseok exclaimed, causing the alright frightened girl to shiver in her seat. 

A/N - That is all for today. Please do let me know how are you enjoying the book. I am going to keep updating ands asking for feedback as if I have got readers and some one is giving  a damn about it. But hey, anyway manifesting imaginary readers. 

By the way, what do you guys think about Eun-woo's description of Bangtan? Do you thin she is a victim or is there any bigger picture?  Why do you think Hoseok reacted the way he did for her question? Let me know your conspires and theories.

Also, don't forget to vote and leave some comments if you are comfortable, like the chapter, are enjoying the story or even if you feel just generous. Anyway, till next time.