Family - Chapter 3

_______________________________

3rd POV

The two turn their head, a voice having called their names from the other side of the door, a shadow reflecting from the light.

It was their mother or, to be exact, their new mother.

'Right, a new mom', Luca's face goes dark for a moment, his last memories resurfacing, he had a family, and now he has a new one.

It was a feeling that bothered him greatly, but he couldn't really do much in this situation.

Kuro, on the other hand, seemed a lot more estatic than her other.

"WE ARE!"

The door softly opens, a beautiful young to middle aged women with white hair and azure colored eyes peers into the room, a soft motherly smile on her face.

"Oh my! Were you two playing, I'm sorry for interrupting," despite her apology, she seems rather happy, seeing her two children play.

"But you don't mind if mommy intervenes, do you?" The woman crouches down, her hands playing with the two children's hair.

The boys an onyx black, his eyes a glowy silver. His new sisters an exact opposite, her hair easily reflecting light with its white color and her eyes a dark voidish black.

"It's fine, we both just woke up," despite his internal dispute the Luca is quick to answer calmly.

"Mhm!"

"Are you two hungry then?"

"A bit."

"Yep!"

There was a stark contrast in how they answered, but judging by how their mother acted, it looked like it was natural for them to act this way.

Taking both their hands, she walks them throughout the house towards the kitchen, the house two floors in height, probably an attic and basement too.

It was nicely furnished and what one might consider a middle class house, paintings, books, well made appliances, and a currently running TV in the living room, both perceivable from their room, on the first floor, and connected to the kitchen.

Their room was decently sized, enough that it could easily accommodate the two until they got older.

Stepping into the kitchen, she assisted Kuro up, who seemed to be enjoying her time.

She had gone to assist Luca as well, but he was already sitting.

'Was he the one born with their CT', internally giving herself a passing commen she makes the two of them easy to bite food, sandwiches.

"So, was that how you learned about the 'things?'" Keeping herself to just a whisper Kuro leans over to Luca, her eyes on the TV.

"Yeah, there were mentions of heroes taking down some curses, which they deemed odd due to it being 'a sorcerer's job prominently', they also mentioned quirks and a Gate on the verge of collapsing near Osaka."

"Curses... curses... what are those?"

Kuro, having spoken aloud, a bit to aloud, had grabbed her mother's attention.

"Curses? They're evil spooky monsters born from negative emotion, those really bad feelings you get, but don't worry, your dadd, nor I, would let that happen", softly brushing  a strand of Kuros' hair she sets the two plates down, the food cut up into mini bites.