6. Hate or Love ?

I turn around as I walk a girl bumps into me spilling her drink all over me "What the fuck" I yell, "shit sorryyy" she says, I could smell her awful breath, how did Oscar kiss that. 

I run inside to my room to change.

Oscars POV

I watch Gabriela Walk to the table and my girl follows her, I see Gabriela turn around and Tina purposely bumps into her spilling her drink. 

Damn that crazy

I see Gabriela yell at her stomping away back inside. I ran up to Tina and said "Why did you do that?", "I don't know I saw her staring at me, she's a bitch" She says rubbing her eyes. I run inside to find her and I nearly fall over.

I'm so high and drunk, this isn't gonna end well

I find Gabriela's room and I open the door and see her taking her shirt off, she has a black laced bra and a tattoo on her back. How did I not notice that?

"Hey you alright," I say, she turns around "Yeah, you should get your puto in check," she says pulling a black top over her head. "her breath is awful," she says, I laugh "She's not mine," I say stepping closer to her and closing the door. "what are you doing Oscar?" she says. 

I cup her face leaning in to kiss her, she leans further into the kiss and I grab her ass making her jump so I can hold her, the kiss turns into a passionate make-out. I push her into the wall and I groan then she gasps. 

God I want to hear more of that, she tastes so good, too good.

Gabrielas POV

Oscar Walks closer to me closing the door "She's not mine" he says while staring at my lips. "what are you doing Oscar?" I say my heart beating faster. 

Oscar cups my face as he leans in our lips meet, Oscar tastes sweet like candy, I wanted more. I push into the kiss and Oscar grabs my ass signalling me to Jump he catches me, and Oscar holds me up by my thighs pushing me into the wall "fuck" he groans, and I gasp. 

My hands find their way to Oscar's neck travelling down his chest gripping the bottom of his shirt and pulling it off him. Oscar walks me to my bed and puts me down, he hovers over me kissing my lips to my jaw, he takes off my shirt staring at my chest he kisses in between my boobs "Your beautiful mami" he says continuing to kiss down my body. Before he reaches my skirt I flip him over. 

It's his turn now

I sit on Oscar's lap, kissing him he grabs my ass, fireworks erupt in my stomach as I moan, and Oscar chuckles. Oscar puts his hand behind his head as he watches me as I plant hickeys down his neck kissing each of the tattoos on his body, I stop once I see the Scar from that night, I remember stitching it up. I kiss it I continue making my down as I reach his pants...

*Knock Knock* I hear on the door. 

The realisation hits me as I remember what I'm doing "Oh my god what the fuck" I say as I stand up getting off of Oscar. I put my shirt on "What do you think you are doing, get out, I don't want you here" I yell.

"That's not what your bodies telling me," Oscar says chuckling. I grab Oscar's arm, pushing him out and throwing his shirt at him. I slam the door in his face. 

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

I throw myself onto my bed thinking about what had just happened. I end up passing out. 

Oscars POV

I watch Gabriela as she sits on top of me, she gives me hickeys all down my neck and I watch her as she leaves a trail of kisses stopping at my pants she looks up at me.