chapter one

Eadlyn's head was up high and her hands were on her folded in her lap.
A calm look was on her soft face but inside her mind was a disaster.
Her mother was dying.
Her mother was going to die.
She shook her head quickly to erase the negative thoughts from her spinning mind once again. She had to keep strong for the kingdom, for the suitors and most importantly,for her family. She tilted her head slightly as she glanced at her father. It pained her to see him like this. Ever since she was young she sense that in her father. Fear they say it is called. Fear of losing mother. She could see it every night when they both went to read both her and her twin, Ahren a bedtime story. She could see it every time someone mention my father's selection. She could see it every time he kissed mother. Every time mother talked to officer Ledger. Every time mother wasn't with him. A sigh escaped her plump lips as she looked at the her brothers out of the corner of her eyes. They didn't look as devastated as her dad, they looked more puzzled then they had ever had. Eadlyn couldn't blame them, everyone was very confused at the moment. Her mom was a very healthy and happy woman. No one expected her to get a heart attack, especially so suddenly. She glanced ever so slightly at the suitors, ah yes she has forgotten about them. To be honest, Eadlyn didn't not care for any of them except maybe Kile but that was different. She stood up once and walked to her father, looking straight ahead as she did.
She reached her father eventually, he was talking to officer ledger a tone of despair in both their voices.
"Hello Princess Eadlyn" officer ledger said with a kind tone once he saw her approaching them.Eadlyn nodded slightly in his direction before turning to her father, a sad gleam in her eyes,
"how are you dad?" She asked softly, her voice serene and gentle.
"Im-" Maxon began, his voice shaky "I'm okay Eadlyn." He finished up simply his eyes focusing on the ground. And with that Eadlyn stood, her eyes a bit glossy with tears and walked out of the infirmary, her head up the whole time.

[]HI FAM I RLLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS EVEN THOUGH ITS KINDA BAD TY AND SOZ THIS WAS KINDA SHORT I PROMIZE THE NEXT ONR WILL BE BETTER XOXO[]