chapter 3

Kile's POV

I awoke to the sound of chatter. Probably the suitors who were strolling around the palace once again. He sat up in his bed, careful not to wake Eadlyn up. He changed quickly and then got a piece of paper and a pen from desk and began writing a note.
I set it next to the bed and walked out of my room, closing the door softly.
And the day began as I stepped out of the room and headed towards the common room. It felt like a normal day, but it wasn't obviously. As I sauntered into the common room I observed the few selected men who were here. They didn't seem to be saying much, just glancing around awkwardly. I signed and sat down by myself in the corner of the room. It would be a while until breakfast was served so we would have to wait. I watched time tick by slowly, as a small smile crept into my lips knowing that I would see Eadlyn soon.

Eadlyn's POV

When I awoke, Kile was gone. I felt slightly panicked but climbed out of his bed, the blanket I slept with still around me. I spotted a carefully folded piece of paper besides me and unfolded it, skimming through the brief note with a confirmed smile.
As I attempted to fix my hair a bit and opened the door of kile's room and quickly and ran to my own room.
(Eadlyn:3rd pov)
As she sat on her bed she realized something. Love was something so tedious that Eadlyn had never experienced. She just figured that it was something she didn't want. When she was younger, she absolutely despised strawberry tarts though she had never tried them. She remembered her, very disappointed, mother telling her how sad she was that she didn't like her favorite dessert. And how maybe if she gave it a small try she might like it. Eventually she gave in, and quiet enjoyed the marvelous tarts but now she had realized.
Maybe it was the same with love.
Now that she had finally experienced it, she felt like her eyes opened up a bit. Maybe she wasn't truly in love quiet yet, maybe it would take months or years but she was getting there. Did she really love kile? Or did she simply enjoy his company and kisses.
Perhaps she could ask ahren about this.
But the time was not right.
Eadlyn changed into a new gown and placed her tiara elegantly on her head after washing up a bit. She walked in front of her vanity,, kile's folded note still in her hand.
She opened the note carefully and read it softly to herself, the words escaping her lips in hushed whispers.
My beloved Eadlyn,
Perhaps beloved is not a good word to use. But it has been done. Anyways,, I enjoyed spending time with you and I hoped you did as well. I would have awoken you to say goodbye but you seemed very comfortable and decided it was best to simply write a note. Try not to worry to much about your mother and the selection and ahren, everything will sort its way out. Clearly you know that if you are in despair, I'll be here in my messy room that you seem to adore very much so.
I'll see you later on,
Kile Woodwork.
Ps: you should let Jossie borrow one of your crowns soon.
I couldn't resist to let the large grin appear on my lips as I read the letter before folding it back up again and placing it in my sketch book. Once I was done I looked up in the mirror.
I am Eadlyn Schreave. No one is more powerful than me.
But maybe I do need someone to help me on this journey.

[]A/N: ah a very bad chapter,, sorry guys but I'm not sure if I should continue this story since the crown is comming out soon. If you wish for me to continue this story I do have some drama plus cute fluff coming up so just comment :) []