Chapter 25

2 months later.

The group's exams were finished two weeks ago. It was the golden day of the trip actually golden evening of the start of trip. All of them were in the aeroplane finding their respective seats. Since each row had three seats Deep sat with some stranger, but it was a no problem for him since he wanted to sleep. Jai sat in between Preeti and Avu, so he could ‘protect’ his sisters from the ‘bad boys’ named Pandit and Sid. Ashi sat on the window seat while third wheeling for SwaMun. Raj sat between Sid and Faiz. Reem, Anu and Jaan sat together and Pandit was third wheeling for AbhiNavi.

Preeti: Tickets kisne book krwai thi? Yeh kaise seats choose ki h!

Avu: Bhai ne krwai h.

Preeti: Jai yeh kya arrangement h?!

Jai just shrugged.

Avu: Mujhe seat exchange krni h kisi k saath.

Jai: Nhi chup chap yahi baith. Abhi dekh announcement start hone wali h. Bas kuch der ki baat h.

Avu frowned and sat there pouting.
After long two hours they finally reached Darjeeling. They hired four cabs and then reached Avu's aunt's resort. Jai went to talk to the receptionist about the rooms and rest of them were standing in the lobby.

Avu: Mai, Ashi, Jaan and Anu ek room mein rahenge.

Sid: Mai, Faiz, Raj and Deep.

Anu: Toh phir Preeti di, Swati di, Vaish di and Reem ek room mein honge and Abhi bhai, Jai bhai, Pandit bhai and Munna bhai ek saath honge.

Jai came back with keys in his hand and handed them to Anu to give them according to the groups decided. Anu gave the a key to Sid, Preeti and Abhi each and kept onr with her.

Jai: Kal subah 8 baje sab breakfast k liye aa jana.

Deep wiped his fake tears and said: Pehli bar Jai responsible senior jaisa lag rha h.

All of them giggled at Deep's joke.

Jai: Mauka aaj mila h mere bhai.
______________________________

Next morning all of them were present in the private restaurant of the resort. The food was already ordered by Jai. Sid was looking at Avu's wet hair, which looked really beautiful.

Preeti: Aaj baal dhoye h tune Avu?

Avu: Ha. Kal car ride lambi thi aur mai window k paas baithi thi toh baal kharab ho gye.

Preeti: Itni thand h. Hair dry kr k to aati.

Avu: Jaldi jaldi mein time nhi mila.

The food arrived and all of them started eating, Sid was still stealing glances from Avu frequently.

Abhi: Sid itna dheere kyu kha rha h. Jaldi kha fir nikalna bhi h sabko.

Sid nodded in understanding. After all of them finished eating, it was 8:45 am.

Jai: Chalo. Bahar bus wait kr rhi h. Aaj hum Himalayan railway mein jayenge.

All of them sat in the peacefully and reached Himalayan railway in some time. Jai bought the tickets and they sat there with their respective partners coincidentally.

Avu: Sid, tum meri pictures click kr sakte ho kya?

Sid: Ofcourse.

Sid took her phone and clicked some really pretty pictures of her, while she posed infront of the window.

Avu: Wow Sid. Tum bohot achhi pictures click krte ho. Tumhi lena meri photos puri trip mein.

How can Sid refuse the offer, when he gets to see her beautiful poses and be beside her during the whole trip.