Chapter 30

Raj served the slush to everyone after they came out and sat on the chairs. Unexpectedly everyone liked it.

Raj: Dekhi meri skills!

Vaish lied: Konsi skills? Isme to taste hi nhi hai.

Raj: Mujhe pata hai aapko pasand aaya toh ab jhoot mat bolo.

Everyone laughed at their cute sibling like bickering.

Swati: Waise ab boys ko kaam pe lag jana chahiye. Khana banane mein time lagega.

Reem: Tab tak hum girls movie dekhte hain.

Avu: Good idea!

The work started as planned the girls gathered in one of the tent and the boys sat in the cooking area. Their head chef being Faiz. They started with cutting vegetables and preparing dough for chapatis.

Suddenly Reem came out of the tent and stood at the exit of the tent watching the little mess the boys created. The boys immediately noticed it.

Faiz: Kya hua?

Reem: Mai pani ki bottles lene aayi thi. Pass kr na 2 bottles.

Jai immediately took two bottles and sprinted towards her but twisted his ankle in the second step itself and fell down. The boys left their work immediately and ran towards him. Reem too ran towards Jai.

Reem: Tu theek to hai na?

Jai sat up and answered everyone: Ha mai ek dum theek hoon.

He tried to stand up but his ankle pained like hell.

Jai: Oww! Aaah!

Pandit took Jai's arm around his shoulder and placed his hand around Jai's waist. He helped him get up.

Jai: Bohot dard ho raha hai. Mai ab kabhi chal nahi paunga aisa lag raha hai.

Reem smacked his arm lightly and said: Aisa mat bol!

Pandit helped Jai walk to the chairs and made him sit down.

Pandit: Tumlog sab khana banana continue kro. Mai yaha hoon. Reem tu first aid kit leke aaja bas.

The rest of the boys and Reem nodded and left the place. Reem came back within a minute with a first aid kit in her hand. Pandit took out a pain relief spray from the kit and sprayed it on Jai's ankle.

Pandit: Reem tu baki ladkiyo ke saath movie dekhle. Mai Jai ke saath hoon.

Reem looked at Jai with a worried expression: Are you sure?

Jai nodded and Reem went back to the tent.

Meanwhile the rest of the boys continued with their cooking.

Abhi: Munna, tu paani boil kr dena.

Munna: Ok.

Munna took a big bowl and filled it to the brim with water.

Abhi: Pagal hai kya? Itna zyada nahi bharte.

Abhi took out some water from the bowl. Munna then turned the knob of the stove.

Munna: Abhi, yeh flame kyu nhi aa rhi?

Abhi in his mind: Kya karu mai iska?

Abhi took the stove lighter, ignited the burner and placed the bowl on the stove.

Munna: Achha aise hota hai.

Abhi: Tu please kuch mat karna. Chup chap baith ja side mein.

Munna sat in a corner while sulking as he couldn't help them.