⊹ ࣪ ˖Day 2˖ ࣪⊹

now, it was day 2, same shit, different day. 

Blah blah blah, but... for the sake of my low popularity and my love for writing, i'll do entertain ya guys! >ᴗ<₊˚⊹ 

The students, walked into Mister Jax's class, as he was writing stuff down on the board. The students noticed that the chalk that was being used to write Japanese characters wasn't white chalk... but cyan. Only Kevin, Cubbie, and Yume noticed that small detail. Mister Jax turned to the students who already had sat down. He cleared his throat. "Hello class, yesterday I have introduced Early Japan, 710, history as a starter lesson.. but now, I'll go ahead and go into today's lesson.."

The students seemed to look at the Japanese History teacher, some even looked intrigued. But Oliver, Ezekiual, Zip and Edward? Nah, they were, if you read last chapter, were the menaces...

and the goofy goobers

They didn't pay attention to shit.

    But, either way; Mister Jax would just continue with his lesson that he proudly taught.
"Now, in today's lesson; we will cover the Nara and Heian Periods of Japan. Which was from 710, to 1185.."

Get prepared to get smart...

"In the year 710, the first permanent Japanese capital was established in , a city modelled after the Chinese capital. Large monasteries were built in the new capital. The monasteries quickly gained such strong political influence that, in order to protect the position of the emperor and central government, the capital was moved to Nagaoka in 784, and finally to Heian, Kyoto.. in 794 where it would remain for over one thousand years. One characteristic of the Nara and Heian periods is a gradual decline of Chinese influence which, nevertheless, remained strong. Many of the imported ideas were gradually "Japanized". In order to meet particular Japanese needs, several governmental offices were established in addition to the government system which was copied after the Chinese model, for example. In the arts too, native Japanese movements became increasingly popular. The development of the made the creation of actual Japanese possible. Several new that were imported from China during the Heian period, were also "Japanized". Among the worst failures of the were the land and taxation reforms: High taxes resulted in the impoverishment of many farmers who then had to sell their properties and became tenants of larger land owners. Furthermore, many aristocrats and the Buddhist monasteries succeeded in achieving tax immunity. As a result, the state income decreased, and over the centuries, the political power steadily shifted from the central government to the large independent land owners." 
Mister Jax paused for a little bit, and sighed, he noticed Oliver had his hand raised. He was happy that someone was also interested in this lesson.

"Yes, Oliver?"
Oliver giggled, "Isn't Japan all about anime? that anime city?" 
Mister Jax's face darkened, he grunted. "No.."
"... and actually... Japan is a country... and, in fact. Because of you; I'll cover that... pausing the lesson I had in store that I was proudly teaching... In midst of the war in Japan; they did 'unspeakable' things, even the Samurai.. Japan is a very 'perfectionist' country, and not to mention the Samurai has traumatized the natives of Japan, and I will not elaborate on that. Japan is not all Anime and "uwu kawaii-senpai ohayo!~" it is actually very dark, and now... if you will let me do my job and shut up for once I won't feed you to Miss Circle.." Mister Jax informed.

Oliver stayed silent, a flabbergasted look on his face as he shut up immediately. He looked away and stared at the floor. Ezekiual looked at his little brother with slight worry. Junko looked at the two, understanding why Oliver looked so... scared... Anyway, Mister Jax continued his lesson. A little until the bell rung, and Mister Jax's class departed for the next class... but this time a conversation went on... Kevin and Ezekiual... but it was in the boys restroom. It was intelligible, but it was clear that whatever Ezekiual was talking about; Kevin was surely happy. Yume was the one who over heard what these two love-birds were talking about. She listened behind a stall door (She snuck in)

Yume listened closely as she then heard the two boys more clearly...
Kevin:" Well... maybe it is a good idea if we go to your house after school.." 
Ezekiual: "yeah.. i'll be waiting for you..~"
Kevin: "I'm so exciting to be with you, babe~" 

Yume stepped quietly out of the boys bathroom with widened eyes. What could they be talking about that made Kevin so 'excited'--- WAIT A MINUTE

Yume's face was painted bright red as soon as she came to a conclusion. The Tilda's... the way the two were talking... the way Kevin worded his words... something was afoot, they were definitely flirting. 

Yume left the area. As she heard the two boys start to make out, that was the last thing she heard.

Continuing on with the day, after classes, and after school (I'm too lazy---)

Miss Vivi and Miss Keira were talking with each other. 
Vivi: "there is no way that you don't like flowers,"
Keira: "I'm allergic to them, specifically Daffodils. "

Miss Vivi paused, and giggled, her face paling just slightly, a sorta guilty expression started to play out upon her face as it undermined her confidence. 

Vivi: "oh. Sorry." She said while covering up the shamefaced appearance. Miss Keira waved a hand, not her weapon arm. 
    Another teacher walked in, Miss Valerie, she looked confused and walked in. It seemed like Miss Valerie wanted to change the topic to avoid anyone displaying guilt. 
Valerie: "Hey, I heard that there was a new student coming to Paper School, how about when he comes tomorrow we'll great them!"

The two other teachers looked at Miss Valerie and then at each other, they also heard the news but didn't expect that the PE Couch would cover it herself. 

Keira: "that seems like a great idea, no less. But we have no idea where this child  would even be in. Where did you even get the information, Valerie?" 
Valerie: "Oh! Miss Grace, and Engel."
Vivi: "What does Engel have to do with the new student?"
Valerie: "It's his little brother."

Miss Vivi and Miss Keira are both shocked. Engel's little brother? Woah..

Now, back to what ya'll would want. Miss Circle's point of view..

Miss Circle was packing her stuffs, while eating Oreos, instead of her husband finding her, she did. She smiled at Mister Jax and took his hand and walked to the front exit. Mister Calypso stopped the couple. And cleared his throat and started to speak.

Calypso: "Pardon me, but the principal wanted me to tell all staff, teachers  that there will be a new student coming here tomorrow. He will be in the Kindergarten class with Miss Sasha." 
    He informed the two. Miss Circle and Mister Jax both left and exited the school. As so the other teachers.

Tomorrow is another day.