Day 4

Same thing as yesterday. Students enter, Engel drops off Prismy.
Patato, patato . 
But with a catch, when everyone was in their 1st period class..
The bell went off... normal huh?
(Now, for this part i suggest looking back at the first day. And reading over what's all in the assembly, then coming back to this :) It will help with this part.)

Mister Calypso made an announcement, about the clubs. 
"Children, the clubs are open. If you want to join either club you will talk to Miss Valerie or Miss Vivi. Sign ups start at the end of 1st period. Thank you."
The announcement was then cut off. That was nice to know at least... so, after Mister Jax's class is club sign up. Okay.

Oliver looked at Ezekiual, and sighed. "Big bro, what club are you going to sign up for?" He whispered to him. Ezekiual looked at his little brother, and whispered back as Mister Jax started a lesson. "Lil bro, i dunno. Maybe a club Kevin joins. You know how I am." He said. Oliver smirked. "So, the Literature Club Mister 'Creep' talked about on Monday, beginning of the school year?" Oliver snickered. Ezekiual elbowed him and playfully scowled.

Mister Jax seemed more enthusiastic with today's lesson, with the way he introduced the lesson with more words... like "This one I will be teaching today is my favorite...!"
    He seemed happy to teach this lesson.

Mister Jax taught the lesson; which was the Muromachi Period. That existed from 1338 to 1573. (If you want to learn more please go to https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2134.html)

The class was soon over, and children who got what they wanted to do for a club went to whomever would do the club sign-in's.
It was Miss Valerie.
The PE Couch.

She signed the students up for what they wanted.

And after that? Same thing as any other day.

Miss Circle's class.... 2nd period...
Mister Yasukata's.... 3rd period...
and then 4th period..
Then 5th...
well, lunch was in 4th but I passed it :P
How about we go to lunch? It's been... wait? 5 parts before I did a scene at lunch? Ofc I'm doing that bs

At lunch, the seating was more normal
Ezekiual was by Kevin
Oliver was near Zip and Edward
Lilac was sitting by Miss Vivi
Miss Circle was by Mister Jax
Junko was sitting by Azaliya
Engel was sitting by Prismy, his little brother of course.

Oliver thought it would be a bright idea to throw something, a spone full of peas...
AT JUNKO
But... Zip stopped him. 
"Hey, don't throw them peas at her..." Zip said with something laced in her voiced, maybe she was crushing on Junko..? Either way, they shared a club together. So they'd see each other. 

Oliver sighed, then giggled. "Does someone have a little crush on someoneeee?" 
Zip: "What? I ain't gay..."
Edward looked shocked then guffawed at that statement. "You? Not gay? You look like you're a lesbian."

Zip: "BOYKISSER"
Edward: "GIRLKISSER"
Ezekiual overheard this and came to their table.

Ezekiual: "Both ya'll stfu all of you are gay... besides lil bro, he's bisexual..."
The three stared at Ezekiual, stunned (the bullies were too stunned to speak ahh sentence)

The three pouted. Ezekiual chuckled and sat back down at the table with Kevin, who also had Cubbie at the table btw i just forgot to mention. 

Zip chuckled and looked away, looking at Junko.
She was so gay for her ong .

Lunch then was over and everyone walked back, continuing with their day. After two more periods, the day was over. It was after school. 
    We can go ahead and venture into one club, shall we?

The Occult Club

While the students who had signed up entered the club (Cubbie, Skell, Azaliya, and two others. With the Occult club leader being Persephone) And they did their thaaaang

Also I added Cubbie bc it would funny seeing him do the:

OKIEEE DOKIEEEE THE END OF THE DAYYYY (i'm annoying asf but i'm depressed too--)

After club activites, Zip goes ahead and slides a note in Junko's locker, and darts out of the school. Mister Calypso happens to see the scene. But didn't say anything about it.. As a matter of fact, it reminded him of how he got with Miss Grace... He left it to fate between the two girls.

School has ended, and everyone left after their clubs and extra free time.

Tomorrow could be awaiting for a new opportunity.

..

.

.

.

.

.

Here is some choccy milk bc your aweseum