Day 5

(OH HO HO you are now into Morning POV's. Starting with.... Lilac!! (i will edit the characters and descs for Lilac and others that don't have pictures.!)

Morning arises, Lilac wakes up the same time as her mother. Lilac sighed and changed her clothes, and went into her mother's room, she saw her mother smile brightly at her and waved her venus flytrap arm gently. She giggled. 
"Hey mom, ready for school?" Lilac asked her mother. 
(Surprise surprise Lilac's mother is Miss Vivi) 

Lilac's mother nodded, and chuckled. "Is there someone at school?" 
Lilac shook her head. 

(Let's get back to the actual storyline now. It was just a quick intermission . . . and it had nothing to do with the story, sorry . . .)

Class starts, 1st period.
Mister Jax.

"Class, today we will get to the Azuchi-Momoyama Period, that lasted to 1573-1603." He said as he wrote on the chalk boared with purple chalk. 
(be prepared)
Oliver choked on his own spit when Mister Jax said the lesson name, he watched Ezekiual chuckle and Oliver then spoke. 
"Azuchi Momo-what?" 
". . . Momoyama," 
"sounds weird, Mister Jax"
"Your mom birthed a weirdo as well, which is you. Now, let me teach my lesson." Mister Jax siad with a scowl. Ezekiual snickered as his younger brother gulped and looked away. The class resumed. 

"anyway. . Oda Nobunaga achieved control over the province of Owari (around the modern city of ) in 1559. As many other daimyo, he was keen in uniting Japan. Strategically favorably located, he succeeded in capturing the capital in 1568. After establishing himself in , Nobunaga continued to eliminate his enemies. Among them were some militant , especially the Ikko sect (Pure Land Sect) which had become very powerful in several provinces. Nobunaga destroyed the monastery near Kyoto completely in 1571. His fight against the Ikko sect continued until 1580. Rather fortunate was Nobunaga concerning two of his most dangerous rivals in the East: Takeda Shingen and Uesugi Kenshin. Both of them died before they were able to confront Nobunaga. After Shingen's death, Nobunaga defeated the Takeda clan in the battle of Nagashino (1575), making use of modern warfare. In 1582, general Akechi murdered Nobunaga and captured his Azuchi castle. Toyotomi Hideyoshi, a general fighting for Nobunaga, reacted very quickly, defeated Akechi, and took over control. Hideyoshi continued to eliminate remaining rivals. He subdued the and in 1583 and in 1587. After defeating the Hojo family in Odawara in 1590, Japan was finally reunited. In order to bring the country under absolute control, Hideyoshi destroyed many that were built throughout the country during the . In 1588 he confiscated the weapons of all the farmers and religious institutions in the "Sword Hunt". He forbade the to be active as farmers and forced them to move into the . A clear distinction between the social classes should increase the government's control over the people. In addition, a land survey was started in 1583, and a census carried out in 1590. In the same year, Hideyoshi's large castle, the , was completed."

It was still shocking on how  long and fast (teehee) Mister Jax could talk. Especially without stuttering. It really was. 
Azaliya clapped her hands. 
"Seems interesting." She muttered, Zip looked at her, but couldn't keep her eyes off of Junko even though she was looking at Azaliya. Guess it was just a slight glimpse. To everyone else; Junko was just another dress-up student that wore huge and neat pigtails and a skirt... But.. to Zip. . . ? Oh man, she could go in huge detail on why Junko was perfect, beautiful, and gorjus

Man, does she love this girl . . . .

Nobody knew her little crush, besides Edward and Oliver. . . 
And the assistant principal . . . 

Well, whatever, time passed and it was time to switch classes. Zip stopped Junko and smiled.
"Hey, Junko." Just saying her name made Zip giddy. Junko turned around and looked inquistive. 
"yeah . . . ?" She asked. 
"C-. . . check your locker, I. . . saw someone put something in it."
(Yandere Simulator ahh answer)
When Zip said that, Junko nodded and went to her locker. Zip stayed and watched, with a hint of nervousness. Junko saw the note she left ---she didn't know that Zip left the note yesterday--- and opened it. 

She read it, and smiled. 
A secret admiorer. . ?
Not so secret for Zip, she knew she left it in Junko's locker for her. 

The day continued

Miss Circle's, 2nd period
Mister Yasukata, 3rd period

. . .

Miss Vivi's, 4th period
How... bad could this be? It's only the 5th day.

The children entered the class, as they did 4 days before. Miss Vivi waved her venus flytrap hand and giggled. "Hey students! Today, we will learn the part of a Venus Flytrap! we already  covered parts of flowers . . . Parts of trees . . . . pollenation process . . . . . blah blah blaaah . . . " Miss Vivi giggled when she finished that sentence, she smiled widely.

"So, I really thought we should learn about Venus Flytraps! And it's parts~" She smirked as she began her lesson.

(I'm too lazy to work on it)

After her lesson. . . The students left the classroom, and went to 5th period, where they went to lunch, ( Or at least I think that's the period for lunch . . . )

After lunch, and after two other periods, it was the end of the day

Prismy ran away again, same as last time, but he was nibbling on Miss's Circle's horns (NOT ANIMAL EARS GET IT RIGHT) Engel got Prismy, and walked out

But, there was another scene happening, besides that adorable scene that took place with that little silly guy.

It was Zip and Junko.

Now, let me give you some context because it just all came out of the blue . . . 

Zip had a little crush on Junko ever since the start of this year, always fixated on her, looked at her, but not in a creepy way ofc. But, she usually just watched from afar, Oliver and Edward always teased Zip about it. So, this is going to be when she confesses. I can't wait to write this omg. 

Junko grabbed the note that she put in her pocket of her skirt, and went to the location the love letter said. In a class room. 
And there stood Zip, blushing insanely hard as her eyes met Junko. 
Junko stood there in silence, and cleared her throat.

"Did. . . .  you leave the note . . . ?" Junko asked softly as she stepped closer to Zip. 
Zip continued to blush hard, but she managed to nod. Junko chuckled at Zip's blush, which only made it harder (pause)

Zip then finally confessed her love towards Junko, which made her blush more than Zip's.
". . . Z. . . - . . . Zip . . . . I . . . I love you too . . ." 

Those words Junko muttered to Zip were relieving, yet shocking at the same time, she loved her too . . . That was the best thing she ever heard. "i love you too" 

that was what gave Zip hope.

And then they kissed
TEEHEE 

.

.

.

.

.

The upcoming day will be different.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Btw it took long because i frog