A dream I had...

Last night I spoke with Dr. King
He said" My child what happened to the Dream"
I wish at that moment my head could touch my spleen
He said "look at your hands, their not clean"
I looked in his eyes and said " It's not my fault, they've been so mean, killing our lineage on the scene"
He held my face and looked at me " My child, two wrongs won't make it right"
As the tears flowed from my eyes, I replied " Love is not an option, we must Fight!!!"
He held my hand and gazed at me, he answered
" You are different, your light shines bright "
I fell to my knees and wept in his lap, I replied
"But I can no longer be strong in the mist of all this wrong"
He replied," Love is a choice, Hate is a choice, you must walk to the beat of your own song"
I looked up" I'm not you, I can't just embrace all this Hate and cover it up with a smile! I feel as if your in denial"...
He stood and said" I know better than you could ever imagine, It began with me, I made it happen, I sacrificed my life just to prove that one day it would be alright. If had hate, at the end what would've been our fate? Granted things are bad and from where I am it makes me deeply sad, however, what makes me glad is knowing I have people like you on this land; the ones that see beyond their years, the ones that understand the burden of humanity, the ones that love to love , the ones that place charity above all...The ones that believe and accepts the call..."
He stretched his hand and made me stand, I looked at him and he pulled me into his chest, I wish I could've stayed there and lay myself to rest, but he held my chin up and said " No my child it is not your time yet, forget about all your regrets, it's in the past, don't fret, what I have in store for you is beyond what you have seen yet. You, I will bless just do what is in your heart; all your dreams from the start will manifest and no longer be just a thought"... You know I love you with all my heart"
I replied, " I love you with all my heart too"
As he turned around I saw the world on his shoulders, our prayers imprinted on his head, our dreams in his hands, our sins at his feet, our passions on his back....
He then turned his head and smiled...
and that's I realized I meet with the King...