Part Three: Its getting Hot in Here

Buck slowly makes his way downstairs, nothing covering him. He hears the shower kick on, and he slowly pushes the door to the bathroom open. Bucks jaw drops he sees Eddie naked stepping into the shower.

Buck stands there, knowing he should do or say something, but he taps his foot just enough for Eddie to hear.
"I see you took me up on my offer, dime que quieres hacer conmigo. Una llamada de distancia y lo dejaré todo. (Tell me what you want to do with me. One call away, and I will drop everything.)"

Buck knows spanish but not very well he only knows it from work and, well, Eddie. Buck could name 100 things he wanted to do to Eddie and a million he wanted done to him. "I'm going to call us out. This is going to take a while. " Buck snickers.

" Call out know so there's no interruptions and call Carla so Chris knows in ok. We can't let anyone find out if we are going to do this." Eddie says.

"We will have time for all of it," Buck says as he steps in the shower still in the same situation he was upstairs. Buck drops to his knees and locks eyes with Eddie. Looking for assurance, Buck asks, "Are you sure you want me?"

"Yes. Te quiero en tantos lugares, no creo poder esperarte más (I want you in so many places, I dont think I can wait for you any longer)"

Buck grabs him and, with his other hand, pulls Eddie's toned hips toward him. Buck rocks back and forth, tightening his grip and making Eddie yell out in content. Eddie wrapped his hand around Bucks head and grabbed his hair. The light brown hair falls between Eddie's fingers, and they start to shake slightly. "Buck, I'm...I'm close..." Bucks mouth tightens around him, and it goes deep. Buck looks up at Eddie, which makes him get goose bumps. Eddie lets out the loudest moan. Eddie's load, let's go in Buck, and he swallows everything, making Eddie even more turned on.
Bucks alarm goes off its 9:45, "Should we call or..."

"Yea...yea, we should uhhh..." Eddie looks down at Bucks' lips. He can't help himself. Eddie leans in. Their lips crash together in a silent battle, and the world seems to be forgotten. Eddie puts one hand on the back of Bucks' head. Buck wraps his arm tighter around Eddie's waist. Eddie reaches down and grabs Buck, moving back and forth. It makes buck moan and put his tongue deeper down Eddie's throat.
They stop to take a breath. Buck whispers, which turns to a moan, "I'm about to.." It let's go all over Eddie's member, and he rubs it.

"We have 5 minutes you should call."
Eddie says.

Eddie turns off the shower, looks down, a Buck shakes his head, and smiles. Buck dries off his hands and reaches for his phone, and dials Bobby.

Bobby : "Where are you and Eddie's gone to?"

Buck: "Eddie and I got food poisoning he stayed over last night,"

Bobby: "I hope you feel better. Uhh, do you know when you will be back?"

Buck: "It's hard to say tomorrow. Maybe later today depends on how we both feel."

Bobby: "OK, call me if anything changes, tell Eddie I hope you guys feel better."

Buck hangs up and looks at Eddie, who says, "Carla should be ok, but do you want to call her?"

"Might as well it will give us more time," Buck says and leans in to kiss Eddie. Buck calls Darla, and she answers on the second ring

C: "Is Eddie ok?"

B: " What yeah, of course, we just both got food poisoning, and we wanted to let you know, you know, because of Chris."

C: "Thank God, ok. I hope you feel better. Chris should be home today, but it might be late."

B: "OK, thank you, I'll tell Eddie. See you later!"

C: " Feel better, bye."

Buck leans into Eddie, and he grabs his waist they slowly make their way to the island in their kitchen. Both fully undressd. Eddie flips Buck around and lifts him on the counter. Buck jumps up and begins to kiss Buck all around his neck. Making Buck let out small moans.
Eddie says, "How do you want me to, you know?"

"Only me?"Buck says.

"Yes, in the past 4 months," Eddie responds.

"Now, anything, I need you," Buck whispers, dying of need. Eddie presses his tip against Buck. He was tighter than tight. Eddie pushes into Buck, and it makes him shiver. "Harder," Buck whispers.

Eddie goes in deeper, rubbing against Bucks prostate. They were so caught up in the moment that they were yet to hear the door unlock. The door swings open, and Buck lets out a big moan, and they both hear a big gasp.

(Buddie 4 ever. The next chapter is gonna be something else. Hopeful it's good so far. I try to post once a day.)

(April 23, 2024 Word Count: 846)