Opposites attract (Miss Circle x Male Pacifist Reader Fluff)

Requested by Project_Chaos 

[Y/N POV]

You were walking down the hall of the school, a bright smile on your face as you were greeting all the students walking by. They all appreciated and loved you for your kindness. You always wanted to be that one cool nice teacher, and you were glad that you were able to slowly earn that title. You worked at Paper High though, so there was usually a lot of pressure on everyone, especially with the reputation of most teachers, a lot of students would probably fear you, yet you still tried to get on everyone's good side.

Student: Morning Mr. L/N!

You heard a student say, greeting you as you smiled.

Y/N: Good Morning, I'll see you in class later!

You said to a student, smiling as you approached your class door. You unlocked it, opening it as you walked in, setting your things down at your desk as you took a seat, letting a small sigh out as you laid back. You reached for a folder in your bag that showed what you were going to teach today. You smiled as you stood up, holding a book open as you began to write on the board, you loved the teach chemistry, and were glad that your class was filled with such bright kids, ready to learn, and who tried their best, it was all you could ask from them. 

Knock Knock

You heard a sudden knock on the door as you looked over.

Y/N: Come in, it's open!

You said out loud, turning back to the board as you kept writing. You suddenly heard loud footsteps of boots, your face began to turn red as you felt nervous all of a sudden, you were hoping it wasn't someone specific.

Miss Circle: Good morning Y/N

You heard a voice say, your slowly turned around, looking up as you saw the tall teacher standing in front of you.

Y/N: G-Good morning M-Miss Circle

You said with a red face. You had a crush on her, of course you did. She was beautiful, tall, and she looked huggable, yet you never told anyone, you were too scared of being embarrassed. You saw her standing there, almost looking at you with a face of guilt.

Miss Circle: Listen, it's the time where we go over test grades, and punish the students. Beware that later today it's happening. I keep hearing around about how you get scared during those times, so I just wanted to give you a heads up.