Oreo Anniversary (Miss Circle x Male Reader Teacher)

requested by existentialism_2nd 

It was a bright and sunny day, you were happy as can be, smiling bright a wide. You were sitting in your car, happily parked in the teacher parking lot at your job, you worked at the Paper High School. It was one of the best jobs you could ask for, it had its ups and downs, yet you loved it. But more importantly, you loved a certain someone in it.

Y/N: I can't believe it's already been a year, god I hope she loves these.

You said to yourself, opening your teachers bag as you pulled out a pack of Oreos, but this was special, with a bow on top, you opened it, seeing multiple variants of Oreos, two of each kind. You knew she only had the original Oreos, but an Anniversary gift of giving her new kinds of Oreos was perfect. You pulled a small card out as you began to write on it, you had brought everything, but were upset that you almost forgot about the card, regardless it was perfect, or at least perfect for her.

Y/N: Lets do this.

You said to yourself as you put everything away, getting out of your car as you locked it, taking a deep breath as you approached the school, walking up to the front entrance as you entered the school. You saw some students standing near lockers as you began to walk, greeting them with a smile as they waved back. You were glad that you didn't scare any of the kids like the other teachers did. You knew all of what they did, murdering hundreds of students over the years, yet you didn't mind. Some of them wee really nice when you got to know them, even forming relationships with a couple of them. You were getting closer and closer to her room as you blushed, you hoped that she didn't have anyone in her room, because it would have been awkward, you stood there, raising your hand as you knocked.

Knock Knock Knock

???: Coming!

You heard a female voice said as you heard footsteps, your face was still red as they opened the door, slowly showing who was there, making you blush even more.

Y/N: G-Good morning Miss Circle

You said, your face bright red as she suddenly smiled wide, she grabbed you, pulling you into the classroom as she closed the door, she giggled as she held you up, hugging you tightly.

Miss Circle: Sweetie!

She said happily as she kissed your forehead. You blushed and giggled as she was smiling wide.

Y/N: H-Happy anniversary sweetie!

You said as she looked really happy. She quickly rushed over to her desk as you followed, seeing her go through her bag as she was seemingly looking for something.