Fueled by Hatred (Miss Thavel x Shy Male Reader)

Thought up by sarahdowell7

F*CK Ring Ring Ring

You heard the school bell suddenly ring as you sighed, you looked down the hall as you had to get to class, you really wished you had made it early, but now you had to deal with all the students. You kept your head down as you slowly began to walk down the hall, looking over as you saw a lot of the students staring at you. You sighed as you tried to pick the pace up, but yet you knew you wouldn't be fast enough.

Oliver: Hey Y/N!

You suddenly heard Oliver say, you gasped as you were suddenly pushed into a locker.

Oliver: Watch your step there buddy!

He said, snickering as you looked up to him.

Y/N: S-Screw o-off.

You said to him, standing up as you tried walking past him, but he quickly grabbed you and threw you back against the locker.

Oliver: Woah there buddy, since when did you have a loud mouth? . . . . well I wouldn't really call it loud, more like annoying!

He said, snickering as his group snickered.

Y/N: T-That w-wasn't e-even f-funny.

You said as he frowned.

Oliver: You're killing me here Y/N, you're not making it easy for us, do I have to knock some sense into you, again?

He asked as you frowned. You clenched your fist, looking at him. You had recently taken some self defense classes at a place nearby, your parents decided to do it after the school wouldn't do anything to help, you could have easily pushed him away, and gotten away. But you always played by the rules, you wouldn't do anything unless he did something first. Sure he pushed you into a locker, but unless he tried throwing a punch or kicking, you wouldn't do anything. You sighed as you shook your head, making him smile as he moved out of the way. You quickly rushed by him as he began to insult you behind you back, though loud enough so you could hear him. You didn't care as you quickly rushed to your next class, you hated it though because of your scary teacher, Miss Thavel. You quickly got to your seat as you sat down.

Miss Thavel: Good morning class, are you all excited for today?

She asked, standing in front of the class.