~Chapter 1~

Where am I? What happened? And most of all...are Bluepaw and Snowpaw okay? 

"Welcome Moonflower" 

Moonflower turned around only to see her mother, Daisytoe. "Daisytoe!" she exclaimed. Was this a dream? Maybe because I am unconsciou-. "Stop Moonflower and look around"

She turned around seeing walls around her, very....familiar....walls. She gasped, "I am still in Windclan camp aren't I?"

"Yes but look to the right"

She looked in the direction her mother pointed out to her. and then she saw a silvery grey bundle in the middle of a wall. The shape of the body seemed very familiar...wait. Is that my body?  She gasped, stepping back. Yes it is. Her mothers voice echoed into the distance but Moonflower wasn't concentrated on that... just her body. 

"But Moonflower's hurt!"

Moonflower turned, to see her daughter once again. "She's just dazed" a voice comforted her daughter. Swiftbreeze's voice. "She'll get up in a moment"

"She doesn't have a moment!"

Moonflower looked across, her gaze back to her body and saw Hawkheart padding towards it with his lips curled in a snarl. No use now since I'm dead. Even the thought shook her. Glancing at her paws she noticed that they were silver and translucent. She tore her gaze back to her daughter who was panicking. "We must help her!"

It wouldn't do much.....I am so sorry Bluepaw, I wished I could've stayed in your world. But now......Moonflower looked across the starry clearing towards the moon that was lining her fur, fur that no one in the other world - Bluepaw's world - can see. I walk among our ancestors looking upon you and guiding you around every twist...........and turn