Bio

Basic Information

Basic Information

Name
- Marque Stone

Age
- 24

Height
- 5'8

Birth Date
- 11/10

Species
- Human

Blemishes
- Scars

Ailment(s) / Disability(ies)
- ADHD : Tends to forget things sometimes when focused on something else, gets distracted, or when given multiple objectives at once.

- Muscular Density: His muscle fibers are thicker and more compact which, while it granted him greater strength, ended up putting his body at risk due to the danger it posed to his bones.

Sexuality
- Straight

Likes
- Boxing
- Fighting
- Training
- The Crystal Gems
- Beach City
- Helping Others

Dislikes
- Rudeness
- Disrespect
- Hypocrites
- Senseless Destruction
- Arrogance
- Fighting Amongst Friends/Family
- Pearl's attitude (Tries to ignore it)

Personality
- Marque tends to be very friendly and patient towards the people he's met because he likes to gauge what kind of crowd he'll be interacting with depending on where he is. He wears his heart on his sleeve and treats his friends like their his family when he gets to know them.

- However he isn't perfect as, despite his patience and thick skin (figuratively and literally), he can still lose his temper, though it would come in levels instead of instantly jumping to outright anger; Patience, Disappointment, Passive Aggression, Anger, and Malice.

× × × × × × × × × ×

Skills

- Boxing Expertise: Despite being officially ranked as an Amateur boxer, Marque is nearly a pro when it comes to the fighting style.

- Swift Footwork: Marque is capable of maneuvering around his opponents or various obstacles at inhuman speeds without a single misstep, utilizing his leg strength to move a bit faster than he normally could in quick bursts.

- Instrument Expertise: Drumming is one of Marque's favorite hobbies and he tends to brush up on his skills whenever he has the time. Playing the Drums actually helped improve his dexterity and hand-eye coordination.

- Basic First-Aid: With all the fights he's been in, the intense training, and the frequent hospital visits, Marque had picked up on learning First-Aid so he could handle his injuries on his own in case of emergencies.

- Skill Analysis: Marque's tendency to hyperfixate on certain subjects works to his advantage as he often uses it to analyze his opponents during a fight in order to adjust to their movements, but he could also do this outside of a fight when it comes to theorizing about potential abilities or training.

Physical Prowess

- Super Human Strength: Marque is capable of exerting enough strength to demolish an average sized building such as a factory or a supermarket, along with having a lifting strength limited to 40 or so tons.

- Super Human Speed: When running he can reach Tran-Sonic levels of speed, potentially Super-Sonic when taking some time to prepare or when he uses full strength in his legs to move in short bursts with his footwork.

- Super Human Stamina: Marque wields inhuman levels of stamina as he seems to get tired even when he's fighting for long periods of time; though this has led to him having sleeping problems in his teens.

- Super Human Durability: He's capable of enduring damage capable of destroying buildings and bouncing back with some ease as he'll still be quite injured.

Abilities

- Absolute Potential: A strange phenomenon that allows Marque to access 100% of his body's full potential under certain conditions; it also has the added effect of increasing his physical abilities beyond what's humanly possible during combat or after recovering from injury (depending on the severity).

{Marque is unaware of this phenomenon as he assumes this is the result of his muscle fibers being denser}

Tools

- Hidden Weights: Marque usually wears weighted clothing in the form of various accessories or alterations to his clothing as a way of restricting his strength; this is stuff like wristbands or the straps of his boxing gloves.

× × × × × × × × × ×

(A/N: I thought about including his backstory, but opted to have it sprinkled in here and there since I have yet to develop it completely.)