128

~Chapter 128~

When the morning light broke through the sky, above the Green Dragon Bell, the Nine Palace Tower stood silently in the air, exuding a simple and rich atmosphere.

Feng Yin stood in front of the Nine Palace Tower, and a palpitation suddenly came to her heart. She looked in the direction of the northern demon realm, her eyes darkened.

Today is the battle for the Heavenly Emperor, and things that happened a thousand years ago are bound to be singled out. On such an important day, where did Yuan Qi go, and why didn't he show up?

"Phoenix Queen." Yu Feng and five other superiors stood beside him. Seeing her cold expression, they called her.

Feng Yin came back to her senses, suppressed the uneasiness in her heart, nodded, and looked at the immortals on the stone steps under the Green Dragon Platform. The masters all immortal clans looked solemn and eager to try. For the first time in the immortal realm in tens of thousands of years, spiritual power was used to determine the Heavenly Emperor, which naturally aroused the thoughts of these old immortals.

The Peacock King stood on the viewing platforms on both sides. With his spiritual power in front of others, he would not participate in the battle for the Heavenly Emperor.

Feng Yin's eyes wandered around and silently fell from the Peacock King to Hua Shu. 

Hua Shu stood at the end of the five lords, but her expression was not as aloof as usual. She just lowered her head and frowned lightly as if she were stroking something in her palms.

Feng Yin quietly retracted her eyes. At this moment, Feng Ran flew from the direction of Imperial Palace and landed on the Nine Palaces Tower.

The Heavenly Empress is dressed in fiery red imperial robes, with a solemn and noble expression, with her hands behind her back, and the power of the emperor is undoubtedly revealed.

Feng Yin and all the immortals saluted quickly. The Peacock King was only half-way hidden among the immortals. No one except Feng Ran saw him.

"I have been the Heavenly Empress for more than one thousand two hundred years, and I am about to ascend to the God Realm. I will use my spare efforts to choose a benevolent ruler for my immortal realm." Feng Ran spoke loudly, waved her hand, and the gate of the Nine Palace Tower opened in response.

"In the Nine Palaces Tower today, the first to reach the top of the tower and seize the seal of the Heavenly Emperor is the new emperor of our immortal clan! All immortals, go!"

After Feng Ran's voice settled down, Feng Yin, the Five Heavenly Lords, and the Immortals from the Three Prefectures and Six Caves all saluted her, and then gathered their spiritual power and flew towards the Nine Palace Tower Gate.

The gate of the Nine Palaces Tower slowly closed under the gaze of the immortals of Green Dragon Platform. The moment Feng Yin, who was standing in the tower, looked back, she seemed to saw Chang Que of Qing Chi Palace flying towards the direction of Green Dragon Platform. Before she had time to wonder what was going on, the Nine Palace Tower had been completely closed.

Accompanied by the loud noise of the Nine Palace Tower door falling, the selection of the third Heavenly Emperor of the Immortal Clan officially began.

The Nine Palaces Tower is divided into nine levels, and each level is guarded by the Immortal Lord. The immortal power of the person who breaks into the tower is weakened by one point at each level, until only the last 10% is left at the ninth level.