129

~Chapter 129~

Nine Palace tower, wine, wealth, greed, anger and martial arts, one trial after another, the first illusion is anger, the eighth illusion is martial arts. When these eight levels are passed, only Feng Yin, with Yu Feng, Hua Shu, Kunlun Patriarch Lian Xi and Yan Huo is left.

Outside the Nine Palaces Tower, the Heavenly Empress and a group of immortal monarchs were waiting for the victory in the tower. No one noticed that the empress on the throne was just a showman. The Peacock King among the immortals also has a dull look, hiding among the immortals without any luster.

The gate of the ninth-level palace tower opened wide in front of Feng Yin and the four people. When they saw the scene inside, they couldn't help but be stunned.

The last level of the Nine Palaces Tower actually looks like the Imperial Palace of the Heavenly Palace. There was an object floating in the sky above the throne, emitting gleaming white light. It was the seal of the Heavenly Emperor. The five people's eyes sank at the same time. The Heavenly Empress placed the seal on the throne, not to let the immortals who finally entered the ninth level compete with each other with their immortal power. The one who takes the emperor's seal will win. Compared with the frustrations of the previous eight trials, the battle for victory in this ninth palace tower was straightforward.

Among the five, only Feng Yin has become a demigod. If she challenges alone, the other four will definitely lose. If they attack in a group, it will be unfair to Feng Yin.

Yu Feng glanced at Feng Yin and then looked back, "You are all giants of the Immortal Clan. No matter who wins the Emperor's Seal, he is qualified to rule the Immortal Realm. However, this battle between must not damage the harmony of the Immortal Clan. In any competition, luck is also involved, so we might as well draw lots and compete against each other, and the winner will compete with the stronger one among the other winners. "

Yu Feng has always been the leader of the Heavenly Lords. What he said was fair and there was no suspicion of favoring anyone. Except for Hua Shu, the other three nodded in agreement.

Yu Feng looked at Hua Shu, "Princess Hua Shu, do you have any doubts about my proposal?"

Hua Shu's expression was cold, with a trace of anger hidden between her brows. She glanced at Feng Yin and said slowly: "Lord Yu Feng, the Phoenix Queen is already a demigod, and her spiritual power is already superior to ours. If she takes her turn in the competition, what's the difference between that and obtaining the seal directly."

Yu Feng's expression became serious and his voice was solemn, "Princess Hua Shu, I just said that luck is also a kind of strength. If the Phoenix Queen gets the Emperor's Seal, we are willing to take a back seat and serve her. " His eyes fell heavily on Hua Shu, "Your Highness, the immortal clan is united. Before entering the tower, Her Majesty repeatedly warned that only the emperor should be selected for this competition, and lives must not be harmed. Do you still remember?"

Hua Shu's hand with the Demon-Gathering Flag hidden in her sleeve paused, avoiding Yu Feng's looking eyes, and nodded: "Don't worry, Your Lordship, I will certainly remember Her Majesty instructions."

Although Hua Shu said this, she was thinking secretly in her heart. The immortal power of any person in the tower should not be underestimated. Even if she use the Demon Gathering Banner, it would be difficult to kill the other four people. She looked up in the air and narrowed her eyes slightly. Outside the tower,  Feng Ran and the immortals were watching the selection of the new emperor. Her father said that the diplomacy of the Nine Palace Tower was handled by him, but he didn't know if the arrangements were in place.