Family reunion

Good morning and hello gentlemen, I am one of the writers, for readers and gamers I am Reshiram Lego, for followers ASEK...

I wanted to help Mr. Carlos with this chapter created by me, a 14 year old who practices his work as a passion in any favorable situation, but we are not here for a detailed presentation from me. We are here for the grain, the juice, the stories, but no more gangs and ciancio and De Ciancio, read this and also the other chapters from beginning to end, up to the last point.

Ash, Anita, Serena and Carlos have arrived in Zephyro City. Along the way they met a Houndour, who had apparently become separated from his Trainer.

The Dark Pokémon befriends Pokémonachu. The Mouse Pokémon manages to convince him to follow him, and make friends with the boys. These, noticing his injuries, decide to take him to the city's Pokémon Center.

During the search for the Trainer, the four decide to participate in the city's Double Match Tournament. After a series of battles, Ash and Anita emerge with a great victory, also thanks to the evolution of Ash's Snivy into Servine.

The awards ceremony is interrupted by an attack by Team Plasma, who kidnaps Agent Velaurora, an International Police agent who is extremely skilled at taking on the appearance of other people.

Ash is summoned to retrieve her in a delicate mission, which, fortunately, is successful.

Family reunion

Anita was returning from the store where she had bought some Poké Balls, potions and revitalizing salts. She had also succumbed to the temptation to buy a cap. Mainly white, with a pink visor. On the front there was a pink pattern similar to that of a Poké Ball. There was a cool breeze, which blew through her hair and tried to steal the Quagsire-shaped balloon from the child sitting on a nearby bench.

At that moment, the girl was alone with her Pokémon. Ash had advised her to watch out for Team Plasma. For this reason the girl had decided to be escorted by Oshawott and Herdier.

By now, the two Pokémon were used to coming out of their Poké Balls only to battle, to train or to eat. A glance between the two was enough to understand that this was one of the few opportunities they had to have some fun.

Oshawott and Herdier's attention had been drawn to a Pidove's feather fluttering in the air. While the two Pokémon chased each other, slaloming between the legs of passers-by and risking causing more than one to fall, they noticed a Swablu. The Winged Wing Pokémon was watching them and apparently wanted to join them, only to then take flight and walk away.

«Guys, don't cause any damage! Please!" The Trainer scolded them, looking at them auspiciously.

She was happy. Her good victory in the doubles tournament alongside Ash had given her a good amount of confidence. She thought about Ash's words. Noticing her worried expression, just before letting her go, he told her: "You're making excellent progress. Your fighting has improved a lot. You seem more confident when you order your Pokémon to attack. They notice it." and their attacks become stronger." Of course, she had also told her "If you want to become Champion, the road is still long, but I'm sure you will make it".

Those words of appreciation from her sounded strange to her. Ash used to congratulate her on her progress. She was very happy to finally find someone who appreciated her.

This sudden attack of joy was dampened by several thoughts that tormented her. She couldn't help but think about Ivan and how he tried to belittle her at every opportunity. Maybe he was right? Should she have traveled alone and taught herself? Did she really deserve Ash as a master?