4.

.
.
And as predicted the winner of the swimming competition is Taehyung who is smiling proudly while mocking almighty Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook was sulking to his core... "I will show you next time....kim Taehyung... " Jungkook gritted his teeth earning a chuckle from taehyung.

"Dream on Jeon.... " Taehyung scoffed and left to change his wet clothes.

With a devilish smirk jungkook went behind him . After secretly spanking his head he ran to his room without looking behind.

Taehyung was having a murderous thoughts in his head.. He just wanted to spank his crazy ass into a pudding at that very moment.

The movie was ready, and there were yummy snacks set up. Everyone found their seat and got comfy on the soft cushions, excited for the movie. They snuggled under their blankets, making the room feel warm and cozy, all set for the movie to start.

Taehyung is snuggling close to jimin who is sitting at his right. Jungkook was sitting at taehyung's left giving side eyes to taehyung. Rose is settled beside jimin. And the rest of the four are settled behind but sitting far from each other.

Jungkook was sulking here and there because he didn't get his favorite snacks because of taehyung.

"Don't pout, Jeon, you're starting to resemble a pig,"

After making this remark taehyung laughed out along with jimin. Gritting his teeth jungkook snatched taehyung's popcorn buckets and passed it to jin at the back row, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips . jin was looking at them with surprise while holding the popcorn bucket awkwardly without knowing what to do with it.

"You aren't getting it Kim..... " Jungkook said squinting his eyes.

Taehyung scoffed.. "You are unbelievable jeon...... Give my popcorn back to me.. " Taehyung threatened.

"I won't.. " Jungkook stated while eating his chips like he doesn't care whatever taehyung is blabbering.

"Okay..... Be ready for the consequences.... " Taehyung immediately fold his shirt sleeves up and reached out jungkook's hair and without any warning he started pulling it.

"Ahh!..... Wh..... Kim.... Leave my hair....!! What is your rivalry with my precious hairs... " Jungkook shouted while trying to release his hair from taehyung's hold.

"Yoongi..... Help me ... " Jungkook cried out.

"Nah!.... This live movie is more interesting.. " Yoongi said with a lazy tone fully enjoying the drama before him.

Everyone was looking at them with an amused expression but none of them approached them or trying to stop them cause they fear taehyung's rage and his complaining tendency to his sweetie.

Unable to handle the world War which is taking place before him jin abruptly returned the bucket to taehyung and finally the war stopped. Surrendering himself before taehyung's glare.

Both of them are huffing because of their extream practice.

"Not gonna talk to you from now on... " Jungkook huffed in anger and looked other side.

Taehyung mocked his voice and he too looked other side snuggling close to jimin.

After lots of drama they started to watch a horror comedy movie. Sometimes they a dying in the fit of laughter and sometimes getting scared.

In the middle of the movie during a particular scene taehyung detached from jimin and shifted close to jungkook who was too into the movie to notice anything. There was a Scarry scene and taehyung was getting goosebumps all over his body. He slowly snuggled close to jungkook and put his head on his shoulder ,seeking comfort in his presence. Jungkook too leaned his shoulders making it easier for taehyung to support his head.