❦Episode 11❦

As they walked along the tranquil riverside, Taehyung's heart weighed heavy with uncertainty. He turned to Jungkook, his voice laced with doubt. "Jungkook, do I deserve Jiwon?"

Jungkook's heart clenched at the question, a pang of pain shooting through him. In a voice thick with emotion, he responded, "You deserve the whole world, Tae."

Taehyung managed a small smile at Jungkook's words, his gratitude evident. He reached out and took Jungkook's hand in his own, a silent gesture of appreciation. "Thank you for always being there for me, Jungkook," he said softly.

Jungkook returned Taehyung's smile, but behind the façade of happiness, his heart ached with longing and unspoken love. He couldn't bear to see Taehyung's doubts and insecurities, but he knew that his own feelings would forever remain unspoken, buried beneath the weight of unrequited love.

As they continued their walk, the river flowing gently beside them, Jungkook silently vowed to himself – no matter the pain, he would always be there for Taehyung, supporting him and cherishing their bond, even if it meant hiding his own feelings for the sake of their friendship.

As they arrived at their apartment, Jungkook's heart sank at the sight of his ex, Tae Woon. He quickly motioned for Taehyung to go to his room, a nervous flutter in his chest as he obeyed Jungkook's silent request.

Meanwhile, Tae Woon's gaze bore into Jungkook, his voice laced with curiosity. "Jungkook, who is he?" he inquired.

Jungkook's frustration boiled over at the intrusion, his tone sharp and biting. "None of your business, and how the fuck did you get in here!?" he snapped.

Tae Woon's expression softened slightly as he explained, "You didn't talk to me like this before. Anyways, you left your extra apartment keys in your workshop, and your boss called me to give them to you."

"Why would he call you?" Jungkook demanded, his patience wearing thin.

"Of course I am your boyfriend, that's why," Tae Woon replied matter-of-factly.

Jungkook's jaw clenched in anger as he retorted, "I clearly remember we broke up. Why the fuck would you call yourself my boyfriend? And please, get out of my house!"

Tae Woon's tone turned apologetic as he confessed, "I'm sorry, Jungkook. That fucker manipulated me. He was my co-partner model, and he seduced me and manipulated me. I had no choice but to be with him for some days. Finally, he got kicked out for harassing other models. I'm a victim, Jungkook. I had no choice. He blackmailed me, saying he would kill you if I didn't be his fling. I needed to pretend to break up with you. I'm sorry, Jungkook."

"Why didn't you tell me before? Why did you make choices by yourself? We promised, remember? We wouldn't keep secrets from each other?" Jungkook's voice wavered with hurt and betrayal.

"I'm sorry, babe. Please forgive me. Let's be partners again," Tae Woon pleaded, desperation creeping into his voice.

But Jungkook remained silent for a few moments, his mind racing with conflicting emotions. He couldn't deny the feelings he had developed for Taehyung, and he knew he couldn't go back to his ex, even if Taehyung couldn't be his.

After a tense silence, Jungkook finally spoke, his voice firm but tinged with sadness. "I'm sorry, Tae Woon. We can't be together again. Please leave, and I forgive you."

Tae Woon smirked knowingly, his eyes darting towards Taehyung's room. "So, I guessed right. That new boy staying with you is your new boyfriend, right?" he taunted.

"Shut up! Don't say nonsense. He's my good friend," Jungkook snapped, his heart racing with guilt and apprehension.

But Tae Woon's smirk only widened as he mocked, "Jungkook, you think I don't know you, darling? Your eyes never lie, honey."

Jungkook's voice was firm and resolute as he addressed Tae Woon, his words filled with determination. "Look, Tae Woon, enough is enough. We aren't getting back together, and who he is to me is none of your goddamn business. I've been pretty respectful so far, but if you don't leave now, I'll have no choice but to call security."

Before Tae Woon could respond, Taehyung emerged from his room, his voice steady as he spoke directly to Tae Woon. "Yes, we are boyfriends. Any problem?"

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at Taehyung's words, his mind reeling in disbelief. "What the fuck?" he thought to himself, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment and shock.

Tae Woon's anger boiled over at Taehyung's declaration, and he began throwing objects in a fit of rage. "I knew it! I knew it! This bastard took you away from me, right? If I can't have you, nobody can!" he screamed, his words laced with venom.

In a split second, a glass was hurled towards Taehyung, and he instinctively closed his eyes in fear. But before the glass could make contact, Jungkook reacted, throwing himself in front of Taehyung to shield him. The glass shattered upon impact, slicing into Jungkook's head and drawing blood.

Taehyung's heart raced with fear as he saw Jungkook injured, but he felt a sense of relief knowing that Jungkook had protected him. Security arrived swiftly, apprehending Tae Woon and escorting him away. As Tae Woon was led away, he cursed them both, his words ringing in their ears. "You both can never be together!"

Taehyung wasted no time in calling for an ambulance, his priority being Jungkook's safety. Jungkook, now unconscious, lay in Taehyung's arms, his face pale and blood staining his hair. Despite the chaos and uncertainty, Taehyung felt a sense of gratitude knowing that Jungkook had sacrificed himself to keep him safe.

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Hey guy it's my new story. I hope you all liked the story. Please tell me in the comments should i continue or not and also about your opinion for this story and support my stories by votes and comments so that i can continue and write more stories.
Thankyou ♡♥︎♡

Please don't forget to vote ✌︎☻

Also daily update so stay tuned✓

I love you ❤︎