Chapteê 24 [Y/n Biggest Test]

Twice members arrived at the place and they were surprised and shocked when they saw their baby pictures.

"Ohh, Jeongyeon-ah you are here but why do you look like a gangster?" Nayeon said while she chuckled while she was pointing one of the baby pictures.

"Yah" she said while she whined.

"Whose this?" Sana asked..

"It's Cheayoung" Nayeon said.

"Momo-yah till baby and up until now you're such a big eater"

"Heyyy"

"Even when i'm a kid, I'm pretty" Nayeon said.

"Ewwwww" Jeong teases her and she receives a smack from her.

"Hahhahah, sorry"

"Welcome to another segment of Time to Twice: Memories" said the staff.. and they cheered.

Nayeon: Ohhh... Interesting

Jeong: Cant wait...

Jihyo: Oh..competitive *Smirk*

Sana: like whose not *Laughing*

"Before we proceed, we prepare a little game for all, and that is you need to find all the letters and notes that are hidden in these places. You have 30 minutes to find them all" Pd-nim said.

"Okay i'm ready" Mina said with enthusiasm.

"Me too" dahyun said in determination.

"Pd-nim, i have a question?"

"Yes, Cheayoung-ssi"

"How many of it?"

"A hundred of them"

"Woahhhh, there's a lot" momo said in wide shock.

"Okay on the count of 3.....2.....1.....GOOOOOO"

All members twice sprinted all over the place and as expected, they are chaotic as ever.

After finding all the letters/notes, they let them read a few of them and kept the rest for themselves.

'Unnie, don't forget your beautiful okay?'

'Twice members, fighting'

'My number one idol that saved me in sadness, thank you'

'Your existence makes me happy and moving forward.'

'I love you from the bottom of my heart'

'Hearing your song keeps me moving forward everyday'

'I, We, your ONCE will always be here'

'Thank you is not enough for all of you, but let me say i love you all'

'Your Talented person, always believe in yourself'

'You've got this, fighting'

"Awww, this is so cute and I can feel it." Sana said while overwhelmed and the others nodded.

"It's genuine, it seems as though it originated from our fans." Tzuyu suspeciously said.

"Actually, It is but there is a little fact you should all know.... Please Look back at the monitor"

When they looked back, they were surprised to see y/n sitting and holding a guitar.