Chapteê 26 (G-unnie Burst)

Almost 6 months ago, I didn't even hear from them about how they are doing. I don't even open my socmed.

What are they doing now?

I'm embarrassed to ask.

I cut off our communication.

I just don't know if they are able to talk to G unnie.

I just miss them so much.

After a week when I wasn't okay, mom had just died then.

I did something that I regret a lot, because of my negligence, something happened that shouldn't have happened.

I am thankful to G unnie and Zee because if they did not come at the right time, I would have been put in even more danger.

Flashback

Almost no improvement is happening, the same routine is still happening to me

Eat less

Always locked in mom's room

I will cry

Will sleep

Waking up

I will cry again

Until one day, I didn't know how I got to that place.

I'm in the cemetery, lying right on mom's grave.

But from what i dreamed I was following her. We even talked and she told me to always take care and not to worry because she will watch over me.

My tears are slowly falling again.

"Mo-m"
'I promised I will fix my life'

"Y/nnnn" shouted a voice behind me. I saw G unnie and Zee rushing towards me.
When they got close, G unnie immediately slapped me hard.

"What do you want to do with your life, y/n? Do you want to die too?  it seems like you're going to end up there, right? Tell me?" it shouted.

"You didn't even think about our feelings, we were very worried, you know? You didn't even think that I was still here, there Zee, your Twice unnies, didn't you think that they were waiting for you" she said crying.

"We know that you are struggling and sad but we are still here y/n ready to help you"

"I want my y/n back, no matter how hard she goes through I can still see in her eyes that she is fighting, but what I see y/n now is very different"

"Please bring my Y/n back, please Y/n" she begged.

I can see that she is suffering a lot.
I don't want them to suffer like this.

I immediately hugged her tightly.

"G unnie, sorry and don't worry"
I felt her hug me back..

Suddenly my chest tightened and darkness engulfed me.

...........................

G Manager PoV

We are very worried about y/n. We don't know where to find her. We were still looking for her yesterday and when we saw her, my worry turned to annoyance and I couldn't stop myself.