1.

Beyoncé POV "Beyoncé, Beyoncé, Beyoncé!" I looked around at the crowd cheering for me as I finished my last song for the show tonight

Beyoncé POV
"Beyoncé, Beyoncé, Beyoncé!" I looked around at the crowd cheering for me as I finished my last song for the show tonight.

"Thank you guys so much. My heart is sooo full," I said as I touched my chest. I smiled and gave my fans a big kiss before I was lowered from the stage.

As soon as I made it to the bottom, I was met with a towel and bottle of water. I patted my face dry as I walked to my dressing room. I smiled small at a few cameras as they tried to get next time me. Julius made sure that was impossible.

I made it to my dressing room and I walked in with Julius not too far behind. He checked everything out before leaving me in private.

I sat my things down and just sat in my chair looking at myself. I checked my phone and I saw no text or call from Jay, my husband. I scoffed before throwing it to the side and removing my makeup.

For those who may not know me, my name is Beyoncé Knowles- Carter. I am 30 years old, and I am from the best city in the world, H-town! One might say I am a super star, but I promise I'm just a little girl from Houston, Texas chasing her dreams. I am married to Shawn Carter, also known as Jay Z. We have been married for 3 years. He is also in the music industry and has been far longer than me.

I was taking off the last of my make up when I heard my phone ring. I smiled at the caller ID.

"Hey mama," I spoke into the phone.

Tina- "Hey my baby. How was the show tonight?"

Me- "It went good. Arizona has a nice crowd! I hate you couldn't make it mama."

Tina-" I know honey, but you know I'm gonna be at the next stop waiting with my cowgirl hat."

I chuckled at my mother. She's my biggest supporter and I love her so much. Without her I don't know where I'd be.

Tina-" Was Jay able to make it tonight?"

Me- "No ma'am, I guess work got extra busy tonight. Per usual."

I looked down fibbling with my hands. Jay promised he'd be at this show and like always I got my hopes up for nothing.

Tina- "I'm so sorry honey..."

Me- "It's okay mama... I'm just about to change and head to the airport."

I gave her a small smile.

Tina- "Call me when you get on the jet baby. I will be up waiting."

Me-" I will mama. I love you and talk to you soon."

Tina- "Alright, I love you too."

I ended the FaceTime call with my mom and made my way into my bathroom to shower and change. I threw on some black sweats, a white tee, and some white converse. Of course I topped it off with my favorite black zip up jacket. I glossed my lips up before throwing on my hood and making my way out my dressing room door.

Julius- "Everything's packed up. You ready?"

I gave him a small node as he walked me out. I immediately got into the back of a black SUV that was waiting for me. Julius hopped in the front and he made our way to the airport. I smiled looking out the window noticing fans that were still here waiting for me. When they seen the SUVs they went insane.

I love my hive so much. Sometimes I feel like they're all I got.

20 minutes later we arrived to the airport, I stepped out of the truck and walked onto the jet. Julius helped the pilot load up the plane and we were off.

I was resting in one of the back rooms when I heard a light knock.

Me- "Come in" I glanced up from the show I was watching.

Julius- "Here's some hot soup Mrs. B."

I smiled a small smile.

Me-" Thank you so much Julius. I haven't eaten since earlier."

I took the soup from Julius and sat it on my lap. There was also grilled cheese on the side

Julius- "I know, I'm always watching. Anyway, enjoy your meal."

Julius then exited my room. Julius never says too much, always says enough. He's been my bodyguard since day 1. I trust him with my entire life. He never lets me down.

I ate my soup and grilled cheese and before I knew it I was dozing off. Today drained me.