3.

Beyonce's POV  Today the only thing I had on my busy schedule was a meeting with my label

Beyonce's POV
Today the only thing I had on my busy schedule was a meeting with my label. I'm still home in New York trying to wrap up loose strings before heading back out on the road.

I attended my meeting and the rest of my day was free to me. I had no clue what I wanted to do. What do people do for fun?

I was putting my laptop in my bag when Julius popped in.

Julius- "The car is downstairs Mrs. Carter."

I smiled and nodded.

Me- "Thank you Juls."

Julius-".. I don't mean to pry.. but are you okay?"

I cleared my throat before answering.

Me- "I'm alright... just don't know what to do with my free time today."

Julius-"This is gonna sound unprofessional Mrs. Carter, and I just want you to know I'm only trying to help, but there is this amazing museum and ice cream pallor down the street."

I chuckled at Julius. He is so sweet and is always so nervous around me.

Me- "Thank you J. I really appreciate it. But you know I'm easily recognizable. It wouldn't be no fun."

I smiled as I looked down.

Julius-" I understand."

Me- "Some day Juls. Some day."

I gave him my usual small smile before we exited the building. Of course the paparazzi was everywhere. I just hid my face before getting in the SUV.

When I arrived home the house was silent per usual. I threw my bag on the couch before heading upstairs. I showered and changed in some comfy clothes.

I guess I'll watch movies for the rest of the day.

I was about 20 minutes into my movie when I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

Me- "Come in!"

About 2 minutes later Julius rounded the corner to my bedroom.

Me- "Julius? What's up?"

Julius- "I know you have some free time today; which rarely happens. But as your friend I have a surprise for you. I don't want your day to go to waste."

Me- "Aww Julius. What is it!"

I giggled a little before getting up. I finally got a smile out of Julius.

Julius- "Follow me."

Julius and I walked out back to my backyard. We pasted the guest house, the tennis court, the pool, and the basketball court.

Julius- "Surprise. It's not much but,"

I cut Julius off.

Me- "No Julius . It's perfect."

Tears appeared in my eyes.

We were outside by my pond. Julius had set up a nice picnic area for us and a painting activity.

Julius helped me sit on one of the pillows and he sat across from me.

Julius- "I had the chef prepare sandwiches. I hope you don't mind."

I grinned at Julius; my face was already stuffed with my sandwich. We had club subs, fruit and chips with wine and water.

Me- "I don't mind at all J.. thank you so much."

Julius- "No problem Mrs. Carter." 

Julius and I ate and we painted the sunset. It started to get late and mosquitoes were starting to bite so we packed up everything and headed towards the house. Julius carried majority of everything because that's just in his nature.

Julius-"Here, wrap up. It's cold and mosquitoes are out. I know you have appearances this week. Don't wanna be all ate up." He said as he wrapped a blanket around my shoulders.

Me- "Thank you Juls...Juls?"

J- "Hmm?"

Me- "How come you never talk about your wife and kids."

J- "Easy. I have none."

Me- "What really?"

Julius nodded.

Julius- "No offense Mrs. Carter but all my time is spent with you."

I chuckled before looking down.

Me- "I'm sorry Juls."

J- "It's okay, I love what I do."

We approached my back door steps.

J- "Sleep tight Mrs. C. See you in the morning."

I nodded and watched as Julius wondered off to the guesthouse. I cleared my throat before putting a piece of my hair behind my ears as I looked down. I turned on my heels before making my way into the house. As I locked my glass door I seen the lights in the guesthouse turn off.

Me- *sighs*

I made my way up the stairs and back into my room. As I laid down in bed I questioned myself. How can I be so selfish. All these years of Julius working for me and not having a life of his own.

(A/N, hey guys. Tell me how yall feel about the book so far!)