𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

(Yuki's POV)

If only it was as easy to talk to him as it was to write about him. Everything I wanted to say, everything I wanted to do, everything to do either Pierre was just so difficult at times.

The commence  of the 2024 Formula One season, I realised how my feeling for Pierre were much stronger than any 'bromance'. At first it was hard to deal with this new realisation. How ever I've found a way to deal with my feelings.

Taking a deep breath, I take my phone off of my side table. I score lax press the pages of the device till I recognise one application that I downloaded. The orange square with a white 'W' in "bubble" font.

I tap on the little pencil icon at the bottom of my screen, I then select the book I'm writing, 'Mon Amore'.

It was only part of the first chapter, and it hasn't been published yet, however I wanted to make sure it was right.

I want this book to represent how I feel about Pierre and how I struggle to tell him each and every time.

So I go back over my previous writing, editing. I make punctuation corrections, make sure it's easy to read, the whole lot.

Pierre started at the words on his screen. "We need to talk." He knew that this was going to happen eventually. His girlfriend wasn't stupid. Katerina had definitely seen the way Pierre looked at Yuki, and she had put up with it for a long time. But she took it the wrong way. Pierre thought. I don't like him like that. I think he's a great guy. In a friendly way.

There wasn't anything between them. Or at least that's what Pierre had been telling himself. But Mabey it's not even about that. But he knew what she was going to tell him.

This could only be a fever dream of mine, if only his girlfriend would break up with him because she thought something was going on between us. So that was exactly what I wrote about.

Then I wrote about how I wished Pierre would think of me. Well, more accurately, how I thought of him before I realised my feelings. Just from his point of view.

He tried to distract himself with scrolling through instagram, but it didn't seem to be working. He kept on thinking about the worst that could possibly happen. She told everyone about me and Yuki. Now everyone is going to think I'm gay. Which I'm not. I mean not that there's anything wrong with that, It's just I don't like Yuki like that. I mean yeah he's good looking and everything, and funny, and cool, and a good driver-

*knock knock*

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a knock at the door. He got off of his bed and reluctantly walked to the door, expecting to see his soon to be ex-girlfriend. When he opened the door though, he was surprised to see Yuki looking up at him. "Pierre! I needed to tell you some-" Yuki had a slight smile on his face, but when he saw Pierres expression, it faded completely. "Are you ok? Can I come in?"

Each chapter was harder to write than the last. Each sentence has its own meaning, each line that was 'spoken' meant something.

As the situation of me wanting to tell Pierre about my feelings had truely happened.

As it was only a few days ago I had built up enough citrate to finally confess how I felt for my ex-teammate, but when he opened the door, it felt like then was a bad time to expose my feelings. So I acted like I was bored and wanted to watch a movie.

That was when the idea for the next part of my chapter came to my mind.

"Are you ok?" Yuki asked again. Pierre nodded slightly while closing the door. "It's nothing really. I just think Katerina is going to break up with me."

Yuki frowned and walked over to give Pierre a hug. "C'mon, you could had just taken whatever it was she said the wrong way. Why don't we just a movie or something to get your mind off of it?" Pierre smiled and nodded. He appreciated how much Yuki cared about him, and how he always knew just what to do to make Pierre feel better.

They picked out a movie and both got comfortable on the hotel bed. They somehow managed to eventually shift closer and closer to each other, until Yuki was basically lying agents Pierre's chest, and Pierre's arms were wrapped around Yuki's shoulders. But not in a gay way. Pierre was thinking the whole time.

I hadn't noticed, but I had been writing and correcting, and going over my work for so long that it had started to get dark outside.

Saving the progress of the chapter so far, I log off of Wattpad and play some music, as it helps me to fall asleep.

I get up off my bed to get changed and brush my teeth before I fall victim to myself. I then go back to my bed, getting under a few as, no matter how hard I try, I'm always too cold when I sleep.

Once I have found a comfortable position to lay in, which consists of me hugging a pillow, I focus on the lyrics of the song that is currently playing. Ceilings, by Lizzy McAlpine. Some of the lyrics really connect with me as It says how I feel about Pierre but in which a beautiful way, that I could never do.

Before the song ends, I give into the demands of my body, letting it read for the day, before it has to work again. However the thought of Pierre and I still on my mind, allowing my daydreams of the two of us to become reality in my dreamland for the next few hours or so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1005 words

So, what's everyone thoughts? Yay or nay?

If you read my first book, what do you think of the small changes? Like how the chapter title is now in a font?

Further more, sorry for publishing this an hour off of what I normally do, Wattpad was being weird so I could copy and paste Mon Amore. So I had to Emil it to myself, copy it from there, then when I pasted it into this book, the text was different and about a quarter of the size it was meant to be.

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨