Retaliator

The Retaliator is a slide-action clip system blaster advertised as a "4-in-1" blaster. Using the included accessories, the Retaliator can be customized to the user's desire, allowing them to create their own blaster.

It features one tactical rail on its priming slide; when the included barrel extension is equipped, however, it has two additional rails, one on top and one below. A single dart can be stored in its handle, like the Recon CS-6. It has barrel extension and detachable shoulder stock attachment points, the latter of which having an integrated priming indicator for when the blaster is primed and ready for use. Due to the way the included stock attachment is designed, this indicator is not covered when it is equipped. It also features a sling mount in the handle.

The shoulder stock included with the Demolisher 2-In-1 will not fit on this blaster. This is due to the fact that the Demolisher stock does not have space to accommodate the extended plunger tube.

It advertises a firing range of up to seventy-five feet (twenty-two meters).

Stock 12 (clip), 1 storage

Firing range
40—60 feet (12.2—18.2 meters) (no barrel, flat),
30—50 feet (9—15.2 meters) (with barrel, flat),
75 feet (22.8 meters) (angled)

The Sonic ICE version of the Retaliator