Stryfe

The Stryfe is a semi-automatic clip system-compatible flywheel blaster. It features a small acceleration trigger which allows for the blaster to be powered up for firing. It also has two tactical rails: a small one below the muzzle and a longer one at the top rear of the blaster. There are barrel extension and shoulder stock attachment points as well. The clip release button is located in front of the firing trigger, below the trigger guard.

The muzzle has a counter-clockwise rifled texture, similar to the Retaliator's barrel extension. Opening the top jam door slows the flywheel faster than normal; this appears to be a safety mechanism and works even if power is lost before the flywheel stops spinning.

Unlike other flywheel blasters like the Rayven CS-18 or Hail-Fire, the Stryfe has a dart sensor that prevents the trigger from being pulled if a dart is not loaded in the magazine; worn darts may not be detected by this sensor.

It advertises a firing range of up to seventy-five feet (twenty-two meters).

6 (clip)

"AA" batteries

Acceleration trigger, Semi-automatic

Fire 3—4 darts per second

Firing range
45—50 feet (13.7—15.2 meters) (flat)[2]
75 feet (22.8 meters) (angled)

8 meters) (angled)