chapter 6

Danielle's Pov

When we get back of the park we see Mia and Stefania playing with Jeff. I see Stefania looking up "Hey Bella you okay?" i nod at her and I walk up to them as I walk up to them and I whisper in Stefania her ear "Did the adoption papers came here yet?" 

I then see her shake her head "Umm Mia mama and I want to talk to you" we see her nod and we go sit down on the couch "How would you like it if mama and i adopt you" We see Mia look shocked "really???" we both nod and we hear her say "yes" as she jumps in my arms.

I look at Stefania and we both smile at each other. We hold her in our arms as we keep hugging her.

***A FEW WEEKS LATER***

Stefania's Pov

We are back at set after all those weeks and I walk with an arm around Danielle as i make a picture of us both.

We walk to the table read as i carry Mia there because she just wants some mama time. I smile as I just enjoy spending time with her just like Danielle does and when we get to our places we see that Mia sits between Danielle and Merle and I look at her. "See Bambina you sit between Mommy and auntie Merle"

I see that Mia is very exited about that and i see her immediately run to Merle and jump in her arms. It makes me smile to see her that happy around everyone even though not everyone knows what is hiding behind that beautiful face of hers.

We all sit down and we all smile happy to see everyone again as we wait for Emily and Peter to arrive for the table read.

I go get me and Danielle some coffee as we still have to wait till we start the table read. When i come back i see Mia take photos on her phone with Merle. As i see them make photo's of them with funny faces. We all then see Emily and Peter come in for the table read.

Danielle and I see we have a fight scene this episode and i look at Merle to watch out for Mia because I know that Mia will get scared that Danielle will fight even if it is just acting.

I say in a mad voice as i read the script "Maya don't put the blame on me because the only thing you care about is your job you haven't came home for the last two weeks!!" and then we all hear Danielle say in also a mean/mad voice "I am leading a team I am doing the best I can but for no one that is good enough!!"

We keep going with the scene and I see Merle holding Mia in her arms and that breaks Danielle and my heart. 

Danielle's Pov

I lean over as I take Mia in my arms "Mimi it's just acting mama and I aren't real fighting calm down." I hold Mia close to me to calm her down and the rest of the table read i do with Mia in my arms.

After the table read we go to my trailer to chill and we go to my trailer with Merle and I carry Mia in my arms to my trailer. I hear Stefania say to Mia "Bambina when we get to the trailer go work on your online school" and I hear a soft voice come from Mia "Yes mama but can you help me please"

Stefania smiles and nods at Mia "Ofcourse Bambina I'll help you just ask" I open the door for us all and I let Mia down as I open the door and us four go inside and we just chill and Mia starts her homework.

I smile as I watch Stefania help Mia with her homework. When i see she finished her homework I smile "Mimi I have a surprise  that I have to show you" I see her getting exited as I show her the adoption papers "We wanted to sign then with you here."

We see her getting exited. We sign the papers with her there that she sees we will adopt her.

Authors note.

sorry for a little short one but i didn't have much time today