As Straight As a Circle

WARNING:  EXPLICIT CONTENT

I feel a warm hand gently grazing my cheek, my neck. I hold my breath as it travels down my naked chest. His movements are so delicate they could be mistaken for a light summer breeze. Then, when I no longer feel his touch on my burning skin and open my mouth to complain, I feel his fingers lazily playing with the hem of my pants, again, and again, teasing me, driving me mad. I open my eyes and I make out Kai's glinting eyes in the darkness, so close to my face. My focus narrows to his fingers and to the way my shaft hardens in anticipation. I let out a groan of impatience.

"You like that?" Kai breathes against my neck.

His lips begin to savagely assault my skin, and I bite back a moan as I feel his tongue scrape my collarbone. I tilt my head back to allow him more access, and he groans in approval, while his other hand continues to trail lines down the centre of me.

By now I have lost control. I want more. So much more. I want to pin him down on the bed and fuck him so hard he won't remember his name. To make him choke in my cum and beg for me to fuck him once more. At that thought, I start to move on him, but he pushes me down back on the mattress.

"Let me pleasure you," he says, his voice hoarse. "You have no idea how much I've been wanting to taste you, hold your hard length in my hand, hear you cry my name as I make you come. I've thought of how and where I want you, and I'm not planning on doing it all tonight."

He hovers above me like a hungry predator, his eyes full of fire, and I get even more turned on, as if this were even possible. He lowers his head down my chest without breaking my gaze, and his tongue sweeps my hard nipple, only once, but that was enough to make me gasp.

"That's it," he whispers.

His mouth finds my skin again, his teeth biting my nipple hard, and I throw my head back from pleasure. His fingers slide under my pants, and he moans in satisfaction when he discovers how hard my boner is. He sucks at my nipple again, in time he grabs my balls and gives them a light squeeze. My hips automatically move against him, craving the friction, demanding more.

"Beg me," he says above my chest, while his thumb circles around my dick, brushing against it, but not quite.

That bastard. I grit my teeth and try to drown my moan in the pillows, causing him to chuckle. His lips travel up my neck, biting and licking along the way, but I can't think other than his hand that is flicking against my throbbing balls, rubbing them slowly and teasingly. I ground my ass against his palm, but he only brings his lips against my ear and says, "Beg me."

I can't hold it any longer. I need it. I need to feel his hand wrapped around my cock.

"Please," I breathe desperately, and he snatches my aching length in a tight grip. When I realise his hand doesn't move, I claw at his back in frustration.

"Beg me again."

"Please."

And then he finally starts pumping my boner in a slow pace, his movement covering all my length, like he has all the time in the world. My entire body trembles from the waves of pleasure that hit me. I let out a moan so loud I could swear the whole building shook. But I want more.

"Faster," I plead, and he obliges.

He grabs my underwear and pulls it down, my dick plopping out in a full erection. Upon seeing it, a sense of pride appears on his face, and he smiles.

"I'll show you faster, baby."

He wraps his fingers around my shaft and pumps faster, the bed squeaking under us, and I let his hands do their magic. As I start to move my hips to match his pace, pleasure shoots like electricity through my cock, and a moan escapes my lips.

He groans loudly in my neck, clearly enthralled by my horny state. "Fuck. I want to taste you."

He raises to his knees and then he quickly leans down and takes me in his mouth. Oh, stars! His tongue licks my shaft so heavenly, as he bobs his head up and down. I tangle my hands in his hair and push my length in his mouth, causing him to burry his nails in my ass. The immense pleasure cursing through my veins is driving me insane.

"Kai!" I cry out. "Oh, God. Kai! I think I'm gonna—"

My phone suddenly blares, and I open my eyes. I don't dare move as I look around in puzzlement and try to process what's happening. Was that a dream? I see the closed door, the neat blankets over my body, my cat sleeping on the bed next to me.

It was a dream. Fuck!

I snatch my radio from the nightstand and bring it to my ear. "What is it, Soph? Can't it wait until later?" I run a hand over my groggy face and sigh.

"It's later already," she says, and I hear screams in the background. "Give me a sec."

I patiently wait for her to come to the phone again like the good brother I am. A minute later she speaks again.

"I'm sure you haven't forgotten it's Sunday today. And I'm also sure that you were counting down the days until now because your life is miserable."

"Your profound insight is blowing my mind. Thank you, sis. You made me feel so much better."

"You'll be alright. Now stop whining and get your ass over here." And with that she hangs up.

Great, just great. I pull the covers off me and I instantly notice the huge boner under my pants. At that moment, the dream I just had flashes in my memory, which makes my boner even harder.

"God damn it!"

I get up and run straight to the bathroom. I turn the shower tap on and don't get in the shower until the water is freezing cold.