134

~Chapter 134~

"Not bad."

Above the Green Dragon Platform in the Heavenly Palace, the Peacock King snorted. Perhaps he had been suppressed and aggrieved for too long in the past thousand years, and the look on his face was no longer hidden.

"Feng Ran, you just guessed it now, it's too late! So what if you let a hundred thousand immortal generals rush to Zi Yue Mountain? The monsters in Nine Nether Purgatory are all extremely vicious people. When the purgatory is opened, not just the Three Realms, even the God Realm and also the Demon Clan!" The Peacock King pointed at Feng Ran and Feng Yin and laughed wildly: "Do you think that the Devil Lord and I can't guess that you used the position of the Heavenly Empress and the Immortals of this realm as bait to lure me out? I am only pretending to be deceived by you, today I will trample down this Nine Heavens Palace and make the Queens of the Phoenix Clan disappear from the world forever! From now on my Peacock Clan will be the master of the Immortal Realm!"

"Hua Mo, you are so bold!" Lord Yu Feng turned red with anger at the Peacock King's arrogance and said angrily: "In front of Her Majesty, there is no room for you to be arrogant and unrestrained!"

"I am so arrogant and unrestrained?" The Peacock King snorted coldly and looked at Feng Ran with a contemptuous smile, "Yu Feng, I'm afraid you don't know that Her Majesty the Heavenly Empress has long since exhausted all her power, and all that's left is an empty frame!"

As soon as the Peacock King said this, Yu Feng and the trapped immortals were all stunned, and they all looked at Feng Ran.

"Master!" Feng Yin turned to look at Feng Ran, with shock on her face. Her Master has been in a state of trance thousands of years ago, and is about to ascend, so how can her divine power be exhausted? In the end what happened?

"If not, how could she tolerate me dormant in the immortal realm for thousands of years, and keep looking for excuses to hide on Wutong Island. She is not afraid that I will find out that she has no magical power!" The Peacock King looked at Qing Dao, who had been standing next to Feng Ran, and said, "If this green-clothed immortal of unknown origin hadn't lent her spiritual power, little Phoenix, your master would probably be worse than a low-level loose immortal now."

"Screw your grandma's green bird! You are the Green Immortal! Your whole family is the Green Clothed Immortals!" Before the immortals could recover from the Peacock King's shocked words, Qing Dao beside Feng Ran took a sharp step. He jumped out, pointed at the Peacock King with the Nine Palace Tower, and shouted: "Green-feathered bird, listen to me! I won't change my name or my surname. I will be known as the Nine Palaces Qing Dao!"

Nine Palaces Qing Dao? No one has heard of such one person before? In the 60,000 years of ups and downs in the immortal realm, there has never been a name like Nine Palaces Qing Dao.

Not to mention all the immortals on the Green Dragon Platform, even the Peacock King who was pointed and scolded was stunned by Qing Dao's self-righteous appearance of signing up. Probably because the dumbfounded expressions on everyone's faces were too obvious, Qing Dao's face turned red for the first time, and he hugged the Nine Palace Tower to show off. Feng Ran's voice had already sounded.

"Qing Dao, come back."

Qing Dao's face turned around and he returned to Feng Ran with a face full of reluctance. His commotion poured cold water on the Peacock King's arrogant flames just now.

Feng Ran was about to get up from the throne, but Feng Yin suddenly walked up to the throne and gently held Feng Ran's hand. There was no sound when she lowered her hand, and when she raised her hand again, a circle of white flames had ignited around Feng Ran's throne.