Chapter 6

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺{6}༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚
[⚠ - Slight Violence]

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

Until the door was shot opened

"let her go Alucard"
I opened my eyes to see Adrien who looked mad, he immediately grabbed him by the back of his neck and punched him in the face "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER" he shouted and punched him over and over until Alucard was bleeding

Estrellita saw me and she immediately runs up to me "Den!! Are you okay?! Oh no don't tell me he raped you"

"Rissa..." I said in weak tone, she untied me and hugged me "I'm so sorry I didn't protect you, I'm so sorry I was a bad friend"

I looked at her with sad look and hugged her back "i.... No it's not your fault..."

3rd POV

Adrien punched Alucard and kicked him"what the f##k were you thinking Alucard!?" then the Royal Guards came to take away Alucard, Adrien runs up to Her and took off his Coat and wrapped it around her body to cover it "are you okay? He hurt you did he. Don't worry he will stay in prison for rest of his life"

She smiled at him "thanks..." 'He's such a gentleman...' Scarletta had a soft smile

"How did you know we're here anyway?"

He pointed at masked man who is leaning against the wall "Hey Doll" he said in flirty tome

She glared at him and pointed at him, looked back at Alucard "Oh no not him, you knew that mask guy!?"

"Wait is that guy you've been talking about?" She asked

"I had to send a spy to watch over"

"Yeah and a flirty one!? Plus he didn't even protected us from being kidnapped" she shouted "you should punish him for being late and lazy"

"C'mon now Doll do you think I'll able to handle 50 thugs? Plus that kidnapper was able to sneak in and I couldn't notice it"

"Pfft! Lies" she rolls her eyes "probably because your sleeping"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

In Adrien Large Castle
He took in Scarletta and Estrellita yesterday, sitting in the bed she hugged her as a sign of protection and affection since she was scared and guilty for failing protecting her

"Risa c'mon I'm fine now, no need to be sad" she parted her head

"But... I failed Den! I couldn't protect you from Alucard, I failed! I could've just took his eyes out and shove down to his throat!"

"It's fine, it's all over now he's in prison" she tried to convince her "but what if he escapes!? What if you get kidnapped again! What if you..."

"Hey don't over think it, right now we're in Adrien Castle we're safe"

She sigh and rested her head on her shoulder "well... For now we're safe, Den" sigh "I wish I could break his bones or snap his neck and then I rip out his eyes out and shove it to his mouth"

"You okay now M'Lady?"

They looked at door who is Adrien who just came in "Stop calling her such ridiculous nicknames, your not even dating her!"

She pouts as he chuckled

'dating... Maybe he's right if I marry Adrien he'll protect me and I'll be safe... I mean Adrien is in prison now... He won't kill me or Touch me again' Scarletta thought

"I accept"

"Huh?" "What?"

She looked up at Alucard with a straight and serious face "I accept your Deal" He seems surprised

"As long you keep your promise that you will give everything to us and protect me, I don't like it when someone broke their promises"

Adrien smirked, he walked up to her and leaned closer he holds her chin to make her look up to his face "And if you marry me i want that kiss or other affections, M'Lady"

She blushed "Hmm... Deal"

Estrellita looked both of them feeling like she's the third wheeler when she's actually is "Wait does that mean... We're going to live here!?"

She looks excited because his castle was ten times larger and majestic since he is the son of the Emperor

"Yes after we're married" he said and looked back at her "so when will the marriage-" suddenly Scarletta was cut off and she was being carried in bridal style by Adrien "A-Adrien!?"

"I have to introduce you to my father first!"

"WHAT!?"

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

Words - 720