Chapter 7

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺{7}༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚
☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

"WHAT!?"

Both of them shouted "A-Adrien out of respect, You want me to meet your father!?" Scarletta said in worried tone

"THE EMPEROR!?" Estrellita shouted

"don't worry it'll be fine! I'm sure he doesn't mind that I'm marrying you, afterall royal duty! Get and empress and have an heir!"

"B-Baby...?" She said nervously as she overthinks about her future especially the making baby part "don't you think that's a bit too straightforward? I mean My Sister is not ready for the baby part"

"Then I'll have to wait!" He cheerfully said

Adrien carried her out of the room "H-Hey! Put down my Sister this instant!"

After she said that Adrien already left with Scarletta "Ugh... Why did I even said that"

"Congrats having your Sister being married"

She was startled and looked at the window which it was opened and it's the masked guy again who is leaning against the wall behind him "p#t###ina! stop sneaking up on me like that!"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Put me down!" She nervously said, they're finally infront of throne room "A-Adrien...?"

He suddenly kicked the door open "Hi father~! I've finally found my Empress!" He said in childish tone

'just like in the Manwha, he's so childish around his father😓' she thought

"Bride? And who's this woman" it was the Emperor himself who is sitting in his large throne

"Her name is Scarletta! The girl I've always talked about!"

"ADRIEN!"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Timeskip

"So... When is the wedding?" Estrellita asked as she looked at her "Next week"

"...."

"...."

"Are you-"

"Okay look he is nice and gentlemen but there times I really just hate him! I love him for saving him"

"Ooh~" she looked at her with a teasing look "is this some sort of a love and hate relationship~? You hate him and he loves you~?"

"RISSA!"

﹌ Meanwhile with Adrien ﹌

He looked at the engagement contract in his hands until the masked man appeared

"Marrying The great daughter of De Ville Family, Are you finally happy now blond boy?" he said leaning against the wall "When are you planning to arrest her and her parents?"

He put the contract down on the table "I'm not arresting her, only her family"

"But he parents... We'll arrest them after I met them" he looked at the pll sister, Estrellita"

He rolls his eyes(even he's wearing his mask) "that's none of your business blonde boy"

"Oh really? When are you gonna
Confess to her?"

He looked away and smirked "Maybe soon... Soon she's mine"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Now my lady, let's plan your wedding dress tomorrow!"

"No I'm too lazy"

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

A/N - I purposely made this chapter short

Words - 446