137

~Chapter 137~

"A Yin! Don't hurt her!" Yan Shuang, who was injured by Hua Shu on the Green Dragon Platform, looked in the direction of the fire and shouted to Feng Yin.

Feng Yin was startled. In such a moment of distraction, the Demon Gathering Flag had all been opened. Hua Shu's spirit had almost become one with the Demon Gathering Flags. The roaring monsters stood at the mouth of the flags, as if they were about to tear apart all living beings.

Hua Shu looked at the devilized Peacock warrior in the distance, and when she looked back at Feng Yin, a vague request and sincerity suddenly appeared in her eyes.

"Feng Yin, don't fight, trust me, open your phoenix wings!"

A familiar voice sounded in Feng Yin's head, and no one could hear it except her. 

This was Hua Shu's voice. There was no longer the arrogance in it, only pleading. 

There was a flash of fluctuation in Feng Yin's eyes, but she still didn't move. Hua Shu has now become one with the Demon Gathering Flag and has become the master of the Demon Gathering Flag. Hong Yi can no longer deter the demonic beasts in the banner. If these demonic beasts get out of control, it will definitely bring disaster to the people.

Hua Mo, who was in the embers, saw that something was wrong and shouted in the direction of Hua Shu, "Shu'er, release the monsters and break Feng Yin's embers, quickly!"

Hua Shu seemed not to hear Hua Mo's voice and only looked at Feng Yin. 

"Feng Yin, for Lan Feng's sake, believe me!" Her voice continued to ring in Feng Yin's mind.

The mouth of the flag was getting bigger and bigger, and the ferocious beasts were roaring and about to rush out. Seeing Feng Yin not moving, Hua Shu's eyes showed anxiety, and she finally shouted: "Feng Yin!"

At this moment, Feng Yin suddenly withdrew her wings, and the embers broke out. The monsters in the demon gathering flags saw this opportunity, and happily rushed out of the embers towards the Phoenix and Eagle Clan who were fighting in mid-air. 

The Peacock King was overjoyed, with a proud smile on his face.

What is unexpected is that the unconscious monsters in the Nine Palaces Tower just rushed into the fighting circle, tearing apart the devil army one by one, but not hurting a single Phoenix clan.

The smile on the Peacock King's face gradually solidified.

It was also at this moment that Hua Shu, who had almost become one with the Demon-Gathering Flag, turned around and rushed towards Hua Mo. Hua Mo was sucked into the mouth of the Demon-Gathering Flag and flew towards the mouth of the flag involuntarily.

Everyone knows that as long as the creatures in the world enter the Demon Gathering Banner, their flesh and blood will turn into bones and their souls will disappear, leaving only an empty skeleton. They will be imprisoned in the banner forever, and there will never be a day of rebirth!

Hua Mo's face showed fear and anger, "Shu'er, what are you going to do!" He roared, gathered his magic power and ran in the opposite direction of the Demon Gathering Banner.

Suddenly, a big jasper umbrella stood in front of him. The umbrella was filled with immortal energy, firmly blocking Hua Mo in mid-air.

It's a Sky-Shielding Umbrella! Back then, Hua Mo instructed Hua Shu to defraud Yuan Qi into taking the sky-shielding umbrella, but now it actually became his talisman.