chapter 1

"Tony get outta that bed an get ready your going to be late get a move on it.

"Okay okay I'm up I'm up dad why do I need to go to school today nobody likes me at that school so why should I go I'm smart an everything.

"Sweet heart I no its hard but you need to go Its your last year can you be happy about that.

"I am but dad my birthday is in two weeks I dont wanna find my mate can I just hide this two weeks out in my room.

"No.

"But dad please I already have to hide myself from other wolfs can't you see dad I'm different I'm not like everye eles. I have a tail an ears when I'm in human form an I have to hide that from people.

"I no sweet heart but your special the moon gods made you that way so don't let DAT get you Tony now smile an get going to school.

"Okay dad see you when I get home. Love you

"Love you to an stay on the path I marked for you.

"Okay bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Pov

Man what am I going to do I have a white tail that I have to wrap around myself to hide it an white ears on top of my head that's layed down by a scarf. Why did I have to be different from all other wolfs but I still think its neat.
When I got to school everyone had eyes on me because of my white hair an the way I dress to keep myself hidden.

Yes I go to a all wolf school but it hurts when people talk about you call you names an all that but what will they really say when they find out I'm a half shifter.

"Hey Ton.

"I look to see who it is..., oh hey Mia.

Mia was my only friend I tell her everything we been friend from 5th grade till now.

"Your birthday is in 2 weeks are you ready to meet your mate.

"I am but I'm not what if he doesn't won't me you no what I look like in human form I'm a wolf girl Mia you no this.

"I no but you shouldnt think that low of yourself Tony.

"I try not to but its hard being different but its great at the same time I said with a smile.

"So are you ready for Mr. Hills test I no I'm going to pass it.

"You no me Mia I get A's all day.

"Do not.

"Do to.

"Do not.

"Do to.

"Do not.

"Do not.

"Do to. Ha see you even said it your self.

"Moons you always get me with that Tony.

"I no I'm awesome.

"Beep beep beep beep!!!!!

"Well there gos the bell we better get going we don't wanna be late to Mr. Hills class he can be a dick sometimes.

"Tony!

"What its true an you no it Mia.

"Hahaha yea your right about that one.

"Beep beep beep!!!!

"Oh shit we are late Mia ruunnn!!!

"We took off running down the hall.

"Well its nice for you to join us in class Ms. Tony an Ms. White.

"Sorry we are late Mr. Hill. Me an Mia said together.

"Have a seat lady's so I can start class an Ms. Tony can you please take off that scarf in my class.

"Everyone turned to look at me.

"Umm no.

"An why not?

"I don't want to. I looked at Mia an she looked at me saying you don't have to.

"Then you may leave my class.

"B-But Mr. Hill its just a scarf.

"I don't cear you either I take it off or get out of my class room.

"Fuck fine I'm leaving see you next class Mia.

"See ya Tony.

"An with that I stormed off an slammed his door.

"Moons I hate that man.

"Walking down the hall I hear people calling me names.

"Hey look at Fony Tony.

"Yea short an ugly who would want a mate like her.

"Tears filled my eyes as people talked an throw stuff at me. Some guys thought it was funny to hit me push me down an when I did fall I landed on my tail an I cryed out in pain tears running down my face.

"Oh look she crying luaght some girl I hate the most her name is Becka.

"I didn't say anything I got up an ran outta the school not looking back I'm never going back their again.