Chapter 3

Tony / Alpha Josh

"Tony are you okay?

"I just wimpered to scared to move then I felt something snap inside me.

"Tony your your disappearing. I headed Mia say to me.

"Didn't fear all I did want to do is disappear just knowing that no one want to be around a half shifter. And my tail I swyaed my tail from around me got up an ran from the school running pass Mia's brother.

"Mate my wolf howld on joy. Oh gods my mate is an Alpha not only a Alpha but Mia brother. I slowed my walking an took a good look at my mate his gry eyes his strong chin an jaw line his build body i would love to pit my hands all on.

"MATE!!!! HE GROWLED my eyes widening he knows I'm here but he can't see good I didn't want to hear or fell the rejection he was going to give us. I put my hands on his face looking into his face I see his eyes close went my hand was on his face I kissed his cheek before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Josh Pov

I didn't see who my sister was talking to but I no my mate was close I just don't no were she is. Next thing I no I feel a tingling an sprkes shoot right throw my body I felt a hand on my face I closed my eyes an pushed into the spirks then I felt soft kiss on my face one Monte then it was gone.

"Josh are you okay?

"I....I don't no I felt my mate like she was right next to me.

"Wat?

"I see Mia eyes go wide oh moons.

"Mia... Mia whats wrong talk to me.

"Tony?...... Your mate is my best friend Josh.

"What are you sure?

"Yes but she different Josh you must understand that.

"What do you mean?

'I mean that shes a half shifter josh she has a tail an wolf ears in her human form. She thinks that you will reject her so she ran away I said with tears in my eyes. Your not going to reject her are you?

'I growled at what my sister was sayimg. I will NEVER reject her I watied 6 years for her I will not let her get away from me now. Do you no were she staying?

"I put my head down an shook it. No Josh I don't sorry.

"Its okay little sis I'll find her my wolf will find her he wants his mate in our arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Pov

'I did the only thing I can think of I ran ran away from all my problems I just didn't won't to get rejected I no on different but every one should be loved an have a mate to clear for them.

When I looked up I was standing by my water fall with my tail around me like a shild an I cryed lowly to myself thinking why can't I be loved an have a mate to. I shift into my white wolf an layed down letting sleep take me away my last thought was will I ever be loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Josh Pov

"I ran into the following the sent of my mate it felt
Like hours till I came to a stop for some water at a water fall. I took in some water but something caught my eye it was an all white wolf laying down a sleep an man did she look wonderful an her tail was bigger than her an she had it wraped around her as a shild or something. I put my nose to the air took in the air MATE my wolf said. I found her the only think im hopeing for is for her not to run away from me i want her by my side.

"So i walked around the river to i got to her she didnt wake i jusy sat there looking at her then i whined. Her head popped up eyes wide looking around till they landed on me she jumped up an backed away i whined again. She was scared for me. I shifed back to human form an talked hey i will never hurt you your my mate. She just looked at me to scared to move.

"I took a step to her she took a step back. it pained me that she was scared of me.

"I will never hurt you i waited 6 years for you to come to me an im not going to let you go your my mate please just talk to me i wanna make you happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Pove

" My eyes wideing at what he said he's been waitung 6 yeares for me an he wasnt going to let me go or let any one hurt me. He didnt cear that i was diffrent from all the other wolfs.

' It took me a while to answer him but i nodded my head. I'm sorry i ran away i just dont like getting picked on an now that they found out who an what i am i can never go back to school again. iI said with my head down an tears running down my face.

"I walked over to her an put my hand under her chin an lifed her face up so she was looking at me. They will never pick on you not when im around not when your my mate an im the Alpha. I said to her. When the last words left my mouth her eyes went wide with horroer an she backed away from me.

"A-Alpha?...... Y-Your the Alpha of Mia's pack?

"Yes i am an Mia is my little sister.

"Oh moons no no no no....... I said as i backed away from him with my eyes closed.

"Tony are you ok is it something i said?

"I heared a booming growl an turned an looked to my right there was a black an gry wolf standing there with it back up head low an teeth showing.

"I shifted to my wolf an growled back at him an stud in frount of Tony keeping her away from the other wolf. Her eyes was wide she looked scared. the next words she said caought me off gared. DADDY!!

"Daddy what are you doing here?

"He just kept on growling at Josh an not saying anying to me so i shift into my white wolf an took a stand between both of them.

"Daddy will you stop growling at him he did nother wrong im ok see look i turned around for him so he will no that i was okay.

"Why did you leave school honey why didnt you come right home?

"I'm sorry dad i just wanted some time to myself they found out who i was an started to pick on me tuching my tail an throwing things at me. A growl was heared i turned an looked behind me Josh in human form looking mad as ever.

"Who is he?

"Daddy hes my mate an he an alpha.

'What? why didnt you say that in the first place.

"Well dad you didnt give me a chance to tell you anything?

"I"m sorry sweety go on talk to him i dont want you home to late i said an turned an ran into the woods.

"I"ll talk to you some other time Alpha see you later then i took off into the woods.