Chapter 5

Tony Pov

"I'm so happy that I got a kiss from Josh before he left. Now all I have to worry about is school I'm still scared to go they night pick on me an call me names what am I going to do.

"Ready for school Tony my dad ask me.

"Yes daddy but I don't want to go I really don't.

"Whats the problem?

"Well they found out that i was half shifter an they picked on me an called me names.

"He growled at what I said.

"Sweety this is your last year don't let them get to you.

"Yea but I did something I never did before.

"An what is that?

"I was so scared an I...I kind of disappeared I mean I was there but Mia couldn't see me she told me I was disappering , I was kind of happy about it cause I didn't want to be there.

"That's when a sweet smell hit my nose I an no it was my mate he was standing behind Mia but just a little down the hall. When I walked his way he growled an said MATE. I was shocked that he know I was there but he couldn't see me.

"Daddy I want him to see me but you no I'm not the best looked she wolf I'm a half shifter.

"He growls again.

"Don't you ever put your self down like that again.

"I nodded my head.

"Well I'll see you when I get home daddy. I gave his wolf a hug an walked out or the cave house that we made together.

"On my way to school i was thinking adout my mum she was the best mum any one could ask for. Dad said I look just like my mum she was I half shifter like me I miss her so much.

"A tear rolled down my face an i wiped it away.

"My phone buzzed it was Mia.

"Hey are you comeing to school today.

"Yea i'll be there soon i'm a little scared thow.

"Dont be i'll be with you.

"But not the hole day Mia.

"Yea I no.

"I'll be there soon.

"I'll meet you were are you.

"Almost out of the woods.

"I see you here I come.

"I don't no about being here Mia.

"Chill now give me my hug.

"I did. Why didn't you tell me the alpha is your brother.

"Because I no how much you are scared of an alpha.

"Yea an his my mate to Mia. I said with a scared look on my face.

"Dont look so scared im her with you now come one we have test we need to take.

"I nodded my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School Kids POV

"Look shes the half shifter.