-ˏˋ⋆ ᒪYᗪIᗩ ⋆ˊˎ-

-ˏˋ⋆ ᒪYᗪIᗩ ⋆ˊˎ-

Lydia's heartbeat matched the ticking of her watch as she sprinted across campus. She was late. Again. The morning sun cast a warmth upon her skin, daring her to stop and relish in it for a moment. She adjusted the books in her arms, the weight a reminder of her packed schedule for today. With each hurried step, the distant chime of the bell echoed, signaling the beginning of her morning class. Her Professor was not one to forgive tardiness, and Lydia was toeing the edge of a very thin line.

She had spent last night out at a club with her friends. Lydia could remember that the air in the club hummed with anticipation, thick with the scent of sweat and perfume, and the neon lights danced across the walls, casting a kaleidoscope of patterns that seemed to pulse in time with the music. She didn't know what was worse, waking up in someone's bed, or the fact that she couldn't remember anything else about last night. Lydia's memories of the morning were blurred, but she could still remember as she tiptoed across the dimly lit room, every creak of the floorboards seeming louder than the last. The soft glow of the rising sun filtered through the curtains, casting her shadow upon the walls. Lydia pressed her hand against the door, slowly opening it inch by inch, praying for silence. With her heart racing, she slipped through the doorway and stepped into the cool air of the morning, leaving only the faint whisper of her presence. Although what she could clearly recall was the bright orange sports car in his driveway as she sprinted towards the footpath.

ᗪEᐯYᑎ ᏕᑭEᗩKᏕ

- hey guys, thank u so much for clicking on this book. :) my aim is to update once a week, but im currently in school so things can get a bit hectic, especially around tests and exams. i hope u all enjoy the rest of this book :)