138

~Chapter 138~

When Feng Yin and the Peacock King were fighting on the Green Dragon Platform, devilish energy surged into the sky above the Nine Nether Purgatory above Zi Yue Mountain. The power of the monsters from purgatory continues to tear apart the remaining seals, trying to break through purgatory and return to the world. The demon soldiers all over the sky were waiting with their halberds in hand. They watched the white-clothed divine god step by step into the strange demonic aura until he disappeared.

In the devilish aura, Yuan Qi controlled the Spirit Sword and headed straight towards the Nine Nether Purgatory. He stopped in front of the precarious gate of Purgatory. The chaotic power of the Spirit Sword escaped, and the rioting monsters in the Nine Nether Purgatory noticed that the world was between heaven and earth. The most domineering and pure divine power suddenly let out a timid wail and took a few steps back into purgatory.

The solemn look on Yuan Qi's face lightened up. He closed his eyes, and the divine power of chaos spread out from his body bit by bit, moving towards the seal that was about to break outside Purgatory like fireworks in the sky.

The blood on his face quickly disappeared, his pupils became pale and difficult to distinguish, and the hand holding the sword was hidden in his sleeve and almost transparent.

The seal outside the Nine Nether Purgatory was placed during the heyday of Tian Qi. It took half of Feng Ran's magical power to break just one crack. Now he wants to completely repair the broken formation and prevent the ready-to-be-moved monsters from breaking out of the prison. Yuan Qi has a lifespan of a thousand years, unless it is at the cost of sacrificing the origin of chaos into the great formation.

But he is the God of Chaos. Once the origin of chaos disappears, it will end the same as Shang Gu more than 60,000 years ago.

The soul would be scattered, and it will be hard to survive!

At the moment when the divine power of chaos was about to cover the gate of purgatory to repair the seal, two divine powers, one red and one green, suddenly flew out of purgatory and stopped Yuan Qi from using the divine power of chaos to repair the seal.

These two divine powers were so familiar that Yuan Qi opened his eyes in disbelief and saw Bi Bo flying straight towards him!

The water-condensing divine beast flew towards the white-clothed divine god who had not seen it for thousands of years at an unprecedented speed. It kicked the Spirit Sword from Yuan Qi's hand with one claw and howled in panic, almost covering up the roaring monsters in purgatory.

"No, no, no, no! A Qi, you can't sacrifice the origin of chaos! You will die, you will die!"

Bi Bo circled around Yuan Qi in fear, his big eyes were red, and his little wings were shaking uncontrollably. He was afraid that if he was one second late, Yuan Qi would become a sacrifice in the purgatory formation.

San Huo turned into human forms and stood silently not far away. Seeing a hint of surprise in Yuan Qi's eyes, he brushed it between Yuan Qi's hands, his expression suddenly startled, and he sighed softly as if he understood something. 

The Spirit Sword, which was kicked away by Bi Bo, silently flew back to Yuan Qi, also motionless.

Outside the seal of the Nine Nether Purgatory, only Bi Bo's panicked figure remained. 

Yuan Qi looked at Bi Bo's trembling little body, with a touch of warmth in his eyes, and he stretched out his hand to Bi Bo. Bi Bo's eyes became redder and he jumped into Yuan Qi's arms, just like those years when they were dependent on each other in Qing Chi Palace.