𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

NICOLETTE REYNOLDStv actress, singer & model

NICOLETTE REYNOLDS
tv actress, singer & model

birthday | april 18, 2007

birth sign | Taurus

birth place | Vancouver, Canada

age | 16

about
nicolette is a child actress who has quickly gained fame after her role for Stacy McGill in The Baby-Sitters Club. she had a small appearance in Outer Banks but as the show went on, her role slowly became a main character. nicolette has appeared in many other things.

before fame
the young actress hasn't really had a before fame, especially with her father, Ryan Reynolds and her mother, Blake Lively. nicolette has grown up, in the world of acting and fame.

family life
her father, Ryan Reynolds and mother, Blake Lively are both actors. as well as her two brothers, Brady and Conner Reynolds. Brady has recently been seen in Family Switch. her brothers are both older than her, they are turning 19 in December.

associated with
she has been casted beside many actors, such as, Rudy Pankow, Millie Bobby Brown, Madelyn Cline, Chase Stokes and many more. she is also seen with The Black Phone stars, Madeleine McGraw, Mason Thames and Miguel Cazarez Mora. her two brothers, Brady and Conner Reynolds. she is also rumoured to know Jayla, Jaden and Javon.

#67 most popular

•••

MALACHI BARTONtv actor

MALACHI BARTON
tv actor

birthday | march 7, 2007

birth sign | pisces

birth place | Virginia Beach, VA

age | 17

about
series regular on the show Stuck In The Middle in the role of Beast Diaz. he has also been seen in shows Instant mom, See Dad Run and Workaholics. in 2022, he began playing the character Colby on the Disney series The Villains of Valley View.

before fame
he enjoyed playing baseball growing up.

family life
he's an only child. his mother is a singer Felicia Barton and his father's name is Loren.

associated with
the first photo posted to his parent-run Instagram account was one he took with actor Scott Baio. he also knows Ariana Greenblatt from his role in Stuck In The Middle.

#50 most popular