𝟢𝟢𝟫,𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

Nicolette

Don't get me wrong, Nicolette was over the moon that Malachi had actually known it was her birthday and that Madeleine had surprised her for her birthday. But on the inside, Nicolette felt empty, Milo, her on-set brother figure, had forgotten or just didn't care.

But, to distract her mind from that, Nicolette decided that she should take Madeleine on a tour of set. Maddy had been on set for a couple of hours but the two girls had only sat in Nicolette's trailer.

"Come on!" Nicolette laughed, pulling Maddy around sat as the brunette continually got distracted by looking at one part for too long.

"I'm coming!" Maddy said, linking her arm with the blondes. She smiled, looking around at the set, knowing she's the only person not in the movie getting the preview of where the it shall be shot.

As the two rounded one of the many corners in the set, they ran into Milo who seemed to be in a hurry, "Oh, sorry Milo."

"That's okay, Nicolette. Hi, who are you?" Milo asked, looking from the blonde to the brunette, holding his hand out.

Maddy shook his hand and smiled up at him kindly, "I'm Madeleine but everyone calls me Maddy. I'm here for Nicol-"

"To see me. She's just here to hang with me for a bit." Nicolette butted in, smiling up at the green-haired who still hadn't said happy birthday.

"Okay. Well I have to go but I'll see you two around. Bye." Milo said, pointing to the two before walking past them and away.

"What was that about?" Maddy asked, turning to the blonde next to her. Nicolette shrugged, crossing her arms, "Nick!"

"He forgot my birthday! Okay? They all did!" Nicolette said defensively, rolling back at forth on her foot. Maddy may have been younger than the blonde but she sure knew how to get her to talk.

"How could Milo forget? He's like your big brother for goodness sake!" Maddy said, re-linking her arm with Nicolette's and heading back to her trailer.

"I know. I just guess it doesn't matter anymore." Nicolette shrugged as the two entered the trailer.

"Yes it does. It matters so much that all your fans and friends and family have messaged you, posted you and told me to take you out to dinner tonight." Maddie said, pointing at the blonde in front of her.

"What? No, Maddy no." Nicolette shook her head, pointing back at the brunette. Maddy smiled widely and nodded.

Nicolette groaned, turning to her bed and flopping down on it, as she face planted an 'oof' sound came from her, "fine."

"Yay." Maddy clapped, beginning to go through clothes to find the perfect outfit for tonight's birthday dinner. Nicolette ended up being told to wear a light purple dress and white heels.

 Nicolette ended up being told to wear a light purple dress and white heels

this, if you don't like, feel free to change it x

Once Nicolette was dressed, she curled her hair and put on subtle makeup. Maddy walked out of the trailer bathroom in a beautiful white dress and white heels. Her hair was already curled and she liked the makeup she had on and she didn't really want to change it.

After they were both dressed and ready, Nicolette grabbed a purse, putting her phone in it before putting a leather jacket on. The two girls left the trailer, heading to the restaurant.

The two girls laughed most of the time as they walked down the streets, barely any cars but it still looked beautiful with the starry night and the golden street lights.

When they arrived, it looked as if the restaurant was closed but the door was unlocked. Maddy dragged Nicolette through the door despite the blondes arguing.

As Nicolette stood there, hugging herself as Maddy smiled into the dark room, "Maddy, we should go."

"No, come on. No one's here." Maddy gestured to the dark room.

"Thats my point. If all the lights are off and no one is here, then we should leave." Nicolette said, looking to the brunette who just smiled. The lights suddenly turned on as the cast all shouted 'surprise'.

Nicolette's jaw dropped as she noticed everyone there. She laughed, holding her chest as Maddy side hugged her.

"You set me up." Nicolette smiled, pointing at Maddy who put her hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry but it was the only way to get you here." Maddy sighed as Milo made his way over to the two girls.

"I'm sorry. I did remember I just couldn't say anything because I wanted this to be a big surprise." Milo said, smiling shyly down at the blonde who narrowed her eyes.

"Hmmm. You promise?" Nicolette asked, a small smirk on her lips as she stared up at the green haired man.

"Come here, you idiot." Milo said, pulling Nicolette into a hug, she gasped at the name but hugged him back. When they pulled away, Nicolette moved to hug the rest of the cast.

"Happy birthday." MK said, hugging the blondes waist tightly. Nothing was going on between the two, obviously, he had a girlfriend, duh. But somehow the internet always had a way of putting lies into the world.

"Thank you." Nicolette smiled before they both pulled away. Last person left, Malachi. She walked over so him, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear, "hi."

"Hi." Malachi said, rocking back and forth on his feet. Nicolette hugged him, he was shocked at first but his arms slowly snaked around her waist.

"I'm guessing you knew about all this." Nicolette whispered as the music started playing in the background.

"Yeah. At least I said happy birthday." Malachi smiled, making the blonde laugh. She realised he wasn't that bad when you got to know him. Maybe this whole rivalry was because... uh oh. No. There's no way that she, she liked him? Oh god.

She couldn't let him find out. If he ever found out, Malachi would take the piss out of her. Wouldn't he? I mean he was being nice so maybe he wouldn't. Nicolette shook the thoughts away, it was her birthday and she wanted to celebrate.

"Thank you." Nicolette whispered before pulling back from the hug. His hands lingered on her waist, his cold somehow sending cold through the fabric of her dress. She leaned in, pressing a small peck to his cheek before pulling back with a smile and walking away to the dance floor, starting to dance with Maddy.

Throughout the night, there was dancing, eating, singing, picture taking and video taking. Nicolette was smiling the entire time, dancing with probably everyone that was there, even Malachi but mostly Maddy.

Towards the end of the night, it became a slight blur from all the fun they were having. At about 1am, they all heading back to set, heading to the trailers for the night. Maddy stayed in Nicolette, obviously. But the only thing Nicolette knew was that she had the best birthday ever.

______________________________

So happy that I've finally got another part out!!

Sorry it's taken so long my loves!!

Love you all and hope you're enjoying the book!!!

Don't be a phantom reader pleaseeee