Heavy Armor and Unexpected Surprises

"Identify yourselves!" Orchid said.

The King got up and bravely introduced themselves to the Shadow Reapers.

"I am King Nalos and these are my generals: Graves, Bardo, and Willows. We apologize for our intrusion but we have no intention of doing harm or theft to you, we came here to seek your aid in defeating the Kamen Rider who calls himself Cyrus."

"He speaks the truth but is this really worth our time?" Lavina said.

"I assure you, I shall pay any compensation for your efforts."

"This isn't the first time we had to fight the Kamen Rider but we didn't always win." Orchid said.

"Back then, we underestimated the power of a single human but that brought the demise of many of our kind. Since then, we've become stronger in solitude but so did the Kamen Rider." Khan said.

"Not to mention, we have the amulet as our greatest weapon." Scodoll said.

"The amulet can also be our doom, it's only meant as an absolute last resort." Faldars

"The question still remains, should we help?" Lavina said.

"Faldars is the one in charge, it's your call." Orchid said.

"I say... yes. In exchange for compensation, the Shadow Reapers shall help you destroy Kamen Rider Cyrus."

*Later at Hiden Intelligence*

 "President-sama, I have received notification that Mr. Loud is awake and alive and well." Izu said.

"That's great news, have we been able to locate the Synthoids yet?"

"I have not gained any data regarding that."

"Well they have to be hiding somewhere. According to Riku-chan, there hasn't been any portal activity so they still have to be around here."

Izu's headpiece began to flash and beep before she returned to normal.

"President-sama, the Synthoids have revealed themselves once again nearby."

"How far?"

"3 Miles from here."

"Contact Riku and tell her to get Lincoln to meet me there, I'm going to get a head start."

*Meanwhile with Lincoln*

Lincoln was currently transformed inside the same laboratory project M. E. C. H. was currently being developed and waiting on Dr. Hunter along with Kenshi and Ako.

"So what's the deal with this Dr. Marcus Hunter?"

"He's the leading scientist he got for the project and wanted to meet you to get your input on everything." Ako said.

"I don't mind but I'm no expert so my opinion won't matter all that much."

"It should matter, oh and by the way, the rookie that caught your attention during the last training session is lacking a bit compared to others but still hold a lot of heart."

"Is that right? I trust that you can figure out how to get him into shape. I really have hope for him."

"Yeah I might have a few ideas."

The doors opened and Dr. Hunter entered the lab with a briefcase and placed it on a table.

"I am so glad to finally meet the rumored hero, Dr. Marcus Hunter at your service."

"Kamen Rider Cyrus, nice to meet you. So you wanted my input on M. E. C. H. and whatnot?"

"Indeed, it's still a working process but it should work well after a few finishing touches and someone eligible to use it."