Chapter-5

Third person P.O.V

"AKITO! DON'T RING THE DOORBELL!"

Akito looks up to Toya's window to see him on the roof with his bags. "The hell..." Akito says with a traumatised expression. At this point everyone in the van was looking out of the window. "Quick, grab my bags." Toya said as he threw his bags and Akito caught it and placed in the compartment. "Can you catch me?" Questioned Toya. "I mean I carried Tsukasa on my back this one time. I think I can". Akito said.

"Okay I'm coming!" Yelled Toya as he jump from the roof praying to god Akito can catch him. "Caught you."  Akito said as he catches him and bridal carries him for 5 whole second, giving Mizuki, Ena, and An a opportunity to take a photo. "You can put me down now." Toya said as he noticed the rest clicking photos in the van. After Akito notices he immediately puts him down and gets in the van. 

"Hey, this is a good time to introduce Toya and Kanade to each other right?" Ena said. "Yep! Lets see how they react to seeing each other!" Mizuki said in a exited tone. Just then Toya enters the Van and see's everyone. "Oh, hello Kanade!" He says. "Hello Toya." Kanade says as they both smile at each other. "WHAAAAAT?!" Everyone aside from mafuyu(+ driver but we dont care abt them) says out loud. "You guys already know each other?"  An asked. "Yeah we bumped into each other around 2 weeks ago and we got to know the amount of mutuals we have so we decided to get to know each other better." Toya announced.

"Eh? Kanade?? Why didn't you tell me you guys met." Mizuki Asks. "I was planning on telling you guys but when I heard about the trip I thought I could tell you guys then.". Kanade replied. "But now, this feels like a big friend group!" An said which made the atmosphere even brighter. "Take your seats." The bus driver said in a emotionless tone. "I don't get paid enough for this shit" The driver mumbled so no one could hear.

The bus immediately started and everyone was busy chatting with each other. Mafuyu decided to get to know An better and started conversing with her as well. Kanade was listening to some of her songs before falling asleep. Kohane was talking with Ena and Mizuki while Akito and Toya were busy yapping about random things. "Hey driver, how much longer till we arrive?" Toya asked. "Around 7 hours". The driver replied. "Dang, its gonna be a long trip I guess." Akito said as he rest his head on the window. 

Mizuki decided to go on their phone and scroll through TikTok. They randomly start laughing to a video and shows it to the rest of the people. Its a video of Tsukasa and Rui doing a suspiciously zesty dance. Kanade woke up from the noise and decided to see whats going on, Mizuki went closer to her to show the video but she ended up being traumatised. "Maybe...we should keep you away from this for now.." Mizuki said as they went back to their seat. 

"How long was I sleeping for?" Kanade asks. "Around an hour..theres still a long time until we arrive." Kohane says. "Im already bored..." Ena says in a annoyed tone. Akito already fell asleep from boredom so Toya decides to try and talk to Kanade who was looking out the window. "Kanade..wanna talk?". "Sure, I was hoping we could get to know each other better." Kanade said as Toya replied with a nod.

"I actually played classical music when I was younger." Toya says. "Really? That's nice". "But my parents forced me to learn it so I quit and switched to street music. My parents weren't happy about that but I couldn't care less". Toya announced. "I'm glad you're doing the things you love and you're not letting anyone stop you." Kanade said with a smile. "What about you?" Toya asks. " I uhm.." Kanade stuttered as she tried to speak. "Oh! uh I'm sorry if I offended you." He says as he tries to lighten up the atmosphere.

"It's okay, you shared enough so it's only fair if I share more about myself.". Kanade replied. "So basically, My father was a composer himself and thats where I got my music talents but due to some problems he is currently unwell. It was pretty hard for me to accept it as first but it gave me motivation to save others with my music.". "Really? it must have been hard for you.." Toya said as he lowered his face slightly. 

"Why didn't she mention her mother?" he though. "I guess I shouldn't be so nosy." "Guys! Want to watch a movie??" An suggested and everyone agreed. "But how can we watch it here?" Kohane said. "I think if I press this button a tv comes out." An said as she goes to press the button "Yep there it is!". Upon seeing the tv appear, everyone became much more cheerful. Even Akito woke up from his nap. 

"What should we watch?.." Ena said. "How about a horror movie!" Mizuki suggested. The thought of watching a horror movie made Ena, Kanade and Kohane shake up a bit but no one seemed to notice. "Alright, we can watch horror." Mafuyu said. An searched up a terrifying movie which was enough to scare everyone in the van. "U-uhm..can we pick something else?" Ena said "Yeah, its a bit too graphic" Kohane added while Kanade just stared with a traumatised face.

"Just cover your eyes when it gets too scary." Akito stated. "Geez, whatever" Ena said. "I watched it before some time ago, its pretty thrilling so I'm sure you guys will enjoy it!" Mafuyu said. They start the movie, at first it was pretty okay. It seemed like a normal movie until a child got possessed and started doing something graphic. Everyone was disgusted and Kanade was left traumatised. 

"I don't think I can fall asleep tonight..."

A/N

AKITO CARRYING TSUKASA ON HIS BACK IS ACTUALLY CANON FOR A EVENT, HERES THE CARD IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT YET.

(Debating on whether or not to use She/They or They/Them for Mizuki. Lmk which ones I should use)