Chapter-27

Third person P.O.V

The couple woke up from their slumber and got ready to head to school. But before leaving Toya told Kanade to sit down at the table with him. He took her jacket off and grabbed her arms and took out the bandages and saw that they already started healing a lot. "Im relived.." He says quietly. He applies a bit more medicine to the wounds and puts her jacket back on. A few moments later, he cupped her cheek with one hand and pulled her closer to give her a kiss on the lips before going down to her neck again and leaving small kisses.

Shortly after, they left the house and arrived at school and settled into their homerooms. "Hey Kanade!" Mizuki said as they walked over to Kanade who was looking out the window. 'Hm?" She answered. "Wanna hang out with Nene, Ena, An and me during our lunch break?" They asked. "Sure, I'll love to spend more time with you guys." Kanade replied with a smile. 

Kanade went to go meet up with the others near the library. They all entered the library and occupied a seat near the corner. "It's been a while since we all got to enjoy just chatting like this. And now even Kanade's here with us!" An said cheerfully while taking a seat. They all enjoyed their time together and started bonding pretty well "Guys check out this new nail salon that opened up near school!" Ena said while showing them a flyer. Kanade tilted her head slightly to take a better look at the paper.

Mizuki who was sitting in front her accidentally took a glance at her neck which made her completely shocked. They gently tapped her feet from under the table to get her attention. They signalled her to get up and they also got Ena with them. "We'll be right back guys just wait a few minutes." They said before leaving and heading to the restrooms.

"Kanade, what the hell." Mizuki said while walking in. "Why'd you drag me along??" Ena hissed. "Oh did I not hide it well?" Kanade spoke up and Mizuki nodded. "Hid what?" Ena asked while looking confused before seeing the mark on her neck. 

"What the fuck she got marked by her alpha!." She said while looking slightly traumatised.

 "Uhh anyways Ena, I need your help hiding it!" Mizuki said as they took something out of her bag. Ena helped Mizuki use some foundation to cover the mark up while Kanade was just standing there like ._. . "Sorry guys.." She said. "No don't be!" Mizuki replied "Yeah, we're just helping out a friend after all!" Ena added. 

They all continued their school day normally but as they were about to leave the building, Emu came out of nowhere and scared everyone. "Wonderhoy!!! Hello everyone!! There is going to be biiiiig event tomorrow where me, Nene, Tsukasa and Rui are going to perform!" Emu said cheerfully. "Woah I would love to go!" An said excitedly "Me too!" Mizuki said. "I also invited Toya, Akito, Kohane and Asahina-senpai." Emu added. 

"Oh so everyone's going there, I guess I'll go." Kanade said while slightly smiling. "I'll go as well, it's been a while since I last went there." Ena replied. "Great!! Its tomorrow at 6:30 hope to see you there!" Emu said before dashing off. "Anyways guys lets all get home and rest up! We had a really tiring day today!" Mizuki said as everyone said their goodbyes and started going home.

Kanade was walking home using her normal route until she hears someone call her name from a distance, she turns around and of course, Toya is there standing while waving. He caught up with her and held her hand gently. "I'll walk you home again." He said while smiling to her. As they arrived he pulls her towards him and gives her a kiss on the forehead. "Heh, I feel like its become common practice for you to walk me home like this." Kanade said while hugging him. 

After a few second they both pull away. "Kanade, I love you. And please take care of yourself. I'll come to pick you up tomorrow as well." Toya said and Kanade nodded. He saw her get into the house and lock the door before leaving. As he walked home, he yet again, felt as if he's being followed. But this time he wont chicken out he was eager to know who had the guts to stalk him for no reason at all. He took a deep breath and turned around before coming to a conclusion that they were hiding in a nearby alleyway. He got ready and ran to find them, sadly he could only capture a glimpse of their silhouette.

For some unknown reason, they looked oddly familiar to him. That encounter made him even more curious to know the truth about the unknown person. After all he can't have a person just following him everywhere he goes. Who knows what might happen, maybe Kanade will also fall in danger..just the thought of that makes his blood boil.

A/N 

I love you guys <3 thanks for reading.

(i wrote this entire chapter at 2am i am not ok)