12. Dinner Date

I went inside the room broken, because the question raised on my existence

I went inside the room broken, because the question raised on my existence. I locked the door inside and fell on my knees crying badly questioning myself. That moment the lights turned off and darkness covered all around the room. The fear started to come in my mind that night I cried for months locked in a room, covered in darkness.
"Please I can't stay in darkness, ah help me"

Panic was visible in my voice, but it's the truth I can't stay in darkness. My body began to shiver as I screamed for abhi to help me out. I don't know what to do at that moment.

My eyes were closing and my head was spinning when I heard someone opening the door with a bang and coming towards me.

I run behind her, I can't let this happen. How dare that cheap chachi ji to say those shits to her. I had to help her. I called her name but she hadn't looked and locked the door behind her. As I reached I knocked but only heard her sobs meanwhile I heard her scream "please I can't stay in darkness, ah help me" with a shivering voice.

"Ishika, I'm here- biwi..." I had an extra pair of keys so I opened the door and saw her on the floor, did she collapsed? I quickly went towards her and took her into a hug. She cried in my arms and then I lifted her on the bed and opened all the windows.

I know she got panic attacks in the darkness.

"Ishika, open your eyes look I'm here. No one is gonna dare to say anything to you" I said and kept my hand on hee forehead and kissed her.

Then maa came and I quickly backed off and gave her space.

"Abhimanyu I think you both need a break, what about to take her to her favourite destination?"

Her favourite destination? Yeah I read it in the information that she likes mountains and temples so what about we...

"What are you thinking, just plan a trip, Aarav will handle everything" she further added.

"As you say maa, I'll take her" I replied with a smile.

Meanwhile someone is watching their affection with dark eyes. Yes it's kiara, she's feeling neglected in her mind.