14. Confession

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard him waking me up "Jaan woke up" but I didn't open my eyes but I turned opposite to him saying "abhi let me sleep"

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard him waking me up "Jaan woke up" but I didn't open my eyes but I turned opposite to him saying "abhi let me sleep". "Fine you sleep" these were the last words I heard after that what he do made my eyes widen.

He fucking lifted me in his arms and took me to the bathroom and made me sit on the cabinet and put a brush in my mouth and he made me brush.
I was still sleepy and just enjoying his pampering!

"Sleepy kitten" he muttered under his breath.

After that he took me up in arms securely and I feeled I'm drowling in water. Yes! He put me in the bathtub in my long shirt

"Should I remove your clothes?"
He asked politely and realisation hits me, I opened my eyes and panicked.

"What? I mean no I can bath myself you go and get ready" I muttered and pushed him away.

He simply moved out with a smile playing on his lips.

After that I bathed for a good minutes and drapped myself in a comfy outfit as for the journey. I wore a tank top with pants and tied my hair in a messy bun and that's it.

I moved out and saw him instructing the servents to bring out suitcases. I smiled and he excused himself and moved towards me.

"Let's go?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I said and the next moment maa came and did gave us prashad for our journey and then we went off.

As we reached at the airport where I had my private jet waiting for departure. She asked me many times
that where I'm taking her, I just simply diverted her attention.

We both settled in our private jet where just sitting beside me with enticing her arms around my arms. She kept her head in my shoulder and I felt something, that relief that I haven't found in my life. Till the time I realised that I had fallen in love with her. Yes I did! And I'll announce this to the world by declaring my love that
Abhimanyu Singh Rathore had fallen for Ishika Abhimanyu Singh Rathore.