13. Shopping

My eyes opened and I saw him sticking to my chest, I chuckled looking at his face checked the time it's 6 AM, I had to wake up as I can't take one more day off from office

I struggled to put his hand away from my back and when I moved he clutched it more tightly that I front clashed against his chest.
"Itni subah-subah kaha ja rhi ho, yhi raho mere paas"

God his husky morning voice sounds so se...Shut up ishika!

"A-abhi mujhe office bhi jana hai late ho jaungi" I insisted.

"Kya matlab office me mai tumhe aise hug nhi kar paunga na, please ruk jao"

He insisted and god who can even deny him if he ask like this!

"Okay!" I said and he hugged me more tighter that I would not be able to breathe. Arghh Abhi!!!

After sometime I took the shower and come out in bathrob and noticed him working on his laptop. Suddenly his attention went towards me and he said "Pack your bags wifey, we are heading tomorrow for honeymoon"

And my eyes widened "What? But where?" I asked curiously.

"It's a surprise and btw your clothes are there waiting for you to wear them"

"Ohh" I was in my thoughts and paused their.

"Don't you have to wear your clothes, come let me made you wear " he said and my eyes widened as he stood up from his place.

"No no I can wear myself, I'm not a child" I panicked and replied as realisation hit me.

I then quickly run towards the closet and wore the clothes choosen by Mr. Patidev and moved out to wear the nupital chain. He then come and filled my hairline with vermillion and said
"Perfect".

And then we both moved downstairs where I noticed maa sitting on the sofa she asked "Beta breakfast ready hai"

"Maa hum breakfast bahar kar lenge abhi late ho rha chalte hai" he bend down towards her feet and after that took my hand and moved towards the basement and drove off.